Provincial Electric Authority: Bill Payment

dddave

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

CounterServicePay - is that still working fine for paying electricity, etc. via credit cards? I know that CounterServicePay was popular a few years ago.

Still working. 5 baht processing fee. If you select card payment on the PEA app you are directed to CounterServicePay. I have an email from them (only last month) stating that they don't accept foreign cards. However, my UK debit and credit cards go through just fine!  

3 hours ago, delboy said:

I pay my PEA bill by Credit Card using Easybills.  They charge 8 baht service fee.

https://www.easybills.in.th

Scroll down and click on Pay Your Bill Now.
Scroll down and click on Provincial Electricity Authority.
Enter your "Contract Acct"   This can be found at the top of your electricity bill as "C/A Ref. No.1"
When you hit the "Next" button the amount of the bill will be displayed, enter C/C details to pay.

They send a receipt by e-mail.  I've been paying this way for over a year now with no problems.

Thanks for the detailed instructions. Very helpful.

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a location issue with your Google stuff. Because the app pea smart plus is available in Thailand play store.

If fails download apkpure (or use the website) to dl pea smart plus. It's available there too.

The chat support feature - my experience was surprisingly good. Good English and answered my question.

Otherwise pay at 7 or family 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Consider twice if you want to setup autodebit.

I just cancelled one autodebit and it was not easiest process.

First i went to bank. They gave me some papers which i had to get to PEA office.

First at Pea they said they can not cancel yet because it was near to some billing cycle.

O.k , i said so cancel from the next cycle then.

No not possible yet and then they gave me a date when i should come again and then it is possible..

Uhh,,,????

22 minutes ago, thaitero said:

Consider twice if you want to setup autodebit.

I just cancelled one autodebit and it was not easiest process.

Soon after I arrived in Thailand I was advised setting up a direct debit  to pay utilities was not a good idea, as they were difficult to cancel. So for a while it got paid at their office. Then along came the 7-11 or Tesco checkout option. Now my Bank app scans the QR-Code and it is done....

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ujayujay said:

I do PEA payment in 7/11 Shop....easy as F...

Agreed and I used to but although easy at 7/11 with a very small fee that's no good if out of Thailand as I will be for next bill and where I live in the boonies the nearest 7/11 is 30 kms.