TM47 Garbage

6 hours ago, billd766 said:

I live 70 km from the IO office at Kamphaeng Phet and I slot my 90 reports on the same day that I do a once a month bulk shop at BigC and Makro.

The IO is 5 km out of town and a 90 day report generally takes about 5 minutes.

Same in Petchabun. Immigration then big shop.

So fast I sometimes pass myself entering the building on the way out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ubonjoe,  you suggested that the person having trouble with the online TM47 site try the new site as it is much better than the old one, including the fact that it does not have a space for the TM6 number.  

Which  of the following sites is the updated one you referred to. Thank you.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

1 hour ago, sidleonard said:

Which  of the following sites is the updated one you referred to.

You need to register so use second link.

They will send you a password via email that you provide.

You can then change that password to something more suitable. 

12 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

Just did a first 90-day report online, two weeks before due date.  Took about five minutes after figuring out how the dropdown menus work.  Submitted and got an email TM-47 confirmation within a few minutes.

Current status is pending.  If no joy in a week or ten days, I can brave the one hour drive to Korat immigration.  Make a day of it and visit the hot spots:  DoHome, Home Pro, Global House.

They 'SHOULD' be able to move you on from pending over the telephone. However, I was once told (Not Korat) that there was a problem and I needed to attend their office. This, as I was later advised, is to force me to attend in the hope that they can get a tip out of you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Final post - In Conclusion

1 Thanks UbonJoe as always for answering the question

2 Pity those IT wizards can’t see the fields to be completed on their own form

3 I am now the proud owner of TWO 90day receipts (with different due dates) after a 200km round trip

4 All things were created in 7 days but Thailand is obviously special when they needed 8 days for their confirmation.

5 Immigration say the delay was due to: “Bangkok had a data overload problem on 6 December. They have to get data from all over Thailand you know.” I’m calling BS on that.

6 To all the smarties on here I wish you the best of the Thai Immigration garbage!

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 8:01 PM, NoDisplayName said:

Just did a first 90-day report online, two weeks before due date.  Took about five minutes after figuring out how the dropdown menus work.  Submitted and got an email TM-47 confirmation within a few minutes.

Current status is pending.  If no joy in a week or ten days, I can brave the one hour drive to Korat immigration.  Make a day of it and visit the hot spots:  DoHome, Home Pro, Global House.

Online 90-day report was rejected.  Drove to Korat immigration, spent a total of 2 minutes at the 90-day window.

I had all the documents required:  TM-47, passport ID page, visa page, entry stamp, visa extension.

Since this was my first 90-day at this office, and I recently moved from Bangkok, I took everything - bank books, marriage cert, wife's id and house book, TM-30, and more.

Disappointing really.  The nice lady behind the glass only wanted to see my passport with 90-day reporting slip and the TM-47 form.  No photocopies needed.

• Thanks 1