Jump to content

TM47 Garbage


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Come to phitsanulok. Walk in hand over passport, into reader, reply slip printed. Done. No form to fill in.

How many farang live in Phitsanulok.

Easy access to immigration is in the main not typical.

I suggest the OP use mail option if online is difficult for him.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It works perfectly for me ,I think people blaming the system need to look

at what they are doing more carefully , as it's most likely their fault ,you

cannot use it with VPN , use the drop down menu , don't fill in yourself,

 

They even email you before letting you know a report is due,and email

you when it has been approved ,excellent service compared to the past. 

 

regards worgeordie

It never used to work when using a VPN, but now you can access the online 90 day website (well, I can anyway) even when connected via VPN. See screenshot.

 

Image1.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

How many farang live in Phitsanulok.

Easy access to immigration is in the main not typical.

I suggest the OP use mail option if online is difficult for him.

As I said in an earlier post, I am the only Falang in my village!  555

But the new Immigration Office is 40km away, just past Makro!

Edited by KannikaP
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

As I said in an earlier post, I am the only Falang in my village!  555

Lucky you. 

Guessing trip to immigration not easy? 

Still you have the mail and online option.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

After doing your first online report on the new site the only thing you to complete is your passport number and select your nationality the click for autofill.

You will get a email to confirming you application with a small TM47 form as a PDF.

The after your report is approved you get another email with a receipt for the report attached.

I used the online system in the past, but it has not worked for me since the last time I entered the country in 2018. At Jomtien immigration they first said online only works after one has done the first 90 day in person. The next time they issued a new arrival card number but that didn't work either. I have asked about it a few times, and tried it on each "new" version of their online system then gave up. Any suggestion?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did my 90-day report on line this week-for the 5th time. I use the 'idiots"

guide found on Google, namely     thailand .acclaim.com.  I was concerned that I may have a problem as I returned to Thailand a couple of weeks before my 90-day report was due. When I received my reminder I followed the advice of  "Ubon Joe" and ignored the reminder.  This week I simply filled in my recent re-entry date and got approval within 24 hours.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should try the new site. Much better than the old one and even the mobile app.

There is no space for the TM6 number on it.

Not sure if I am registered on the old or new site. Do you have to re-register on the new site? Do u have a link for the new site please Joe?

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Not sure if I am registered on the old or new site. Do you have to re-register on the new site? Do u have a link for the new site please Joe?

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login 

 

There is a pinned topic in this forum.

Covers various questions such as change of password etc.

 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Come to phitsanulok. Walk in hand over passport, into reader, reply slip printed. Done. No form to fill in.

I live in Korat. 4.4km from immigration office.

 

TM-30...8 - 10 minutes (2  times)...with ALL paperwork AND landlords phone number - 3 days ago 6 minutes @ 15:30

 

90 Days..2 to 3 minutes on average day at 10:00 or 14:00 (12 times, 1 time 17 minutes after holiday)...hand in only Pasport.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

I live in Korat. 4.4km from immigration office.

 

TM-30...8 - 10 minutes (2  times)...with ALL paperwork AND landlords phone number - 3 days ago 6 minutes @ 15:30

 

90 Days..2 to 3 minutes on average day at 10:00 or 14:00 (12 times, 1 time 17 minutes after holiday)...hand in only Pasport.

 

Stated with such pride of achievement.

All somewhat irrelevant.

Many live not close to an immigration office.

CW for example would be a half day + exercise.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares how long it takes to approve and letting you know, what matters is the minute you submitted it, even if it goes 2 weeks past the due date to send you an approval you’re fine. Oh I’ve been doing it online for 3+ years no problem east 5 mins. or less

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OJAS said:

I guess, then, that you are not a Brit who has ever had to fill out "garbage" in the form of a 4-page passport renewal application form - and in your own fair hand, to boot (there is no online facility for renewing British passports from Thailand)!

 

You only need to do that every time you need a new passport, which IIRC is once every 10 years, followed by a trip to VFS in Bangkok.

 

Have you lost the facility of handwriting over the years you have been here?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Stated with such pride of achievement.

All somewhat irrelevant.

Many live not close to an immigration office.

CW for example would be a half day + exercise.

 

I live 70 km from the IO office at Kamphaeng Phet and I slot my 90 reports on the same day that I do a once a month bulk shop at BigC and Makro.

 

The IO is 5 km out of town and a 90 day report generally takes about 5 minutes. My marriage extension took a couple of hours as I had forgotten the bank guarantee letter and had to go back into KPP to get it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I live 70 km from the IO office at Kamphaeng Phet and I slot my 90 reports on the same day that I do a once a month bulk shop at BigC and Makro.

 

The IO is 5 km out of town and a 90 day report generally takes about 5 minutes. My marriage extension took a couple of hours as I had forgotten the bank guarantee letter and had to go back into KPP to get it.

Of your list the only thing that requires a "in person" trip to immigration is annual extension.

 

90 day report can be done online (2 minutes or less autofill)

 

Via mail slightly longer.

Both online and mail can be lodged from anywhere in Thailand.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Of your list the only thing that requires a "in person" trip to immigration is annual extension.

 

90 day report can be done online (2 minutes or less autofill)

 

Via mail slightly longer.

Both online and mail can be lodged from anywhere in Thailand.

 

But I am already only 5 km from the IO, where the staff are farang friendly, welcoming and very helpful.

 

If it takes 30 minutes including travel each way, that would be 10 minutes a month or less than 30 seconds a day. I am sure that I won't miss the time I spend in my busy life as a 78 year old.

 

Especially as my wife will do the driving and humping of the bulk shopping.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did a first 90-day report online, two weeks before due date.  Took about five minutes after figuring out how the dropdown menus work.  Submitted and got an email TM-47 confirmation within a few minutes.

 

Current status is pending.  If no joy in a week or ten days, I can brave the one hour drive to Korat immigration.  Make a day of it and visit the hot spots:  DoHome, Home Pro, Global House.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...