Missed 90 day report

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I understand there is a grace period of 7 - 15 days. I was 10 days late on one, nothing was said about a fine. YMMV, I suppose it depends on which IO is attended.

I have not had to worry about them since going online, Immigration emails a reminder about a fortnight before the due date.

7 days is the official 'grace period' if reporting in person. 15 days before...

No grace period for online reporting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

7 days is the official 'grace period' if reporting in person. 15 days before...

No grace period for online reporting.

Hypothetically, if I miss the online report, but go to Immigration in the 7 day window after due date to report personally, what happens then?

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Hypothetically, if I miss the online report, but go to Immigration in the 7 day window after due date to report personally, what happens then?

Not even hypothetical ????...you are in the clear, having reported within the 15 days before/7 days after.

• Thumbs Up 1

Their reasoning is the b/s 2000baht fine is nothing compared to having to go to the immigration office 4 times a year and file a 90 day report.

Now that the latest online reporting appears to be working fine, there is no need to go to Immigration at all.  I have now been using the online system for my past 3 reports.  With this latest system, they send me an email reminder when the next report is due.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, soisanuk said:

Now that the latest online reporting appears to be working fine, there is no need to go to Immigration at all.  I have now been using the online system for my past 3 reports.  With this latest system, they send me an email reminder when the next report is due.

How do I get in to it? When I have tried the imm. police site takes me to online  instructions for online 90  day reporting which says to click on the link to the IP site. I do that, find apply on line yet again, click on that ......and round I go again. Where am I going wrong?

2 hours ago, Kalasin Jo said:

How do I get in to it? When I have tried the imm. police site takes me to online  instructions for online 90  day reporting which says to click on the link to the IP site. I do that, find apply on line yet again, click on that ......and round I go again. Where am I going wrong?

Try this link to register.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add 

You will be sent an email.

Best to change password straight away.

i went to CW back in september after missing a few 90 day reports. i told the IO in the 90 day report office that i missed a few and she said no problem, no fine.  i guess i got lucky.  

when i did my extension in early october, they did not ask to see my 90 day report slip.  it was not stapled in my passport but in a zipper pocket in my bag with my vaccine papers.  i forgot all about the 90 day slip.

so there is a chance you won't be fined.

On 12/14/2022 at 4:10 PM, Tod Daniels said:

I know people who go to the immigration office once a year, just before they get their next yearly extension, file a late 90 day report, pay the 2000baht fine, get their yearly extension and then NEVER file another 90 day report the rest of the year.

I just do it online.  It takes about two minutes, and it works. You even get an email to remind you. The first online service in Thailand, that really works. And instead of a fine I invest in the yearly extension at a price of 1900 Baht. Good deal, eh? ????