A woman slapped on the bottom settles for £90,000

6 hours ago, 2009 said:

I just don't get why she stood up and willingly participated in the foolery................and then after that filed a complaint.

Sure, it's inappropriate for people to act that way when they should be working, but doesn't it read like a consensual act between the two?

She may have been embarrassed when others were told about their behavior and there's also the financial compensation too.

Did she know she was going to be slapped on the bottom? Where in the article does it say she consented to being slapped on the bottom? To the contrary she immediately asked if that was allowed. Clearly she gave no consent.

Edited by ozimoron

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Clearly she gave no consent.

I would very much doubt we will ever know enough about what exactly happened prior to the ruler on the bum incident to be able to use such words as "clearly".

I'm not condoning what happened at all. Just suggesting there could be more to this story than meets the eye.

Similar to the many rape accusations against the rich and famous. Some have been found to be true and the perpetrators punished. Others have been found to be nothing but regret followed by an attempt at extortion or defamation.

• Like 1