Police in Pattaya crackdown on alleged Prostitution

Social Media

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo2 said:

How do you crack down on anything that's alleged? Either it happened or it didn't.

In publication the word 'alleged' is used to prevent being sued by the other party for range of allegations of defaming your good name and malice accusations with out proofs...

• Like 1

Just now, ezzra said:

In publication the word 'alleged' is used to prevent being sued by the other party for range of allegations of defaming your good name and malice accusations with out proofs...

I understand that but my question still stands. How can you crack down on something that may not be happening? If they aren't sure, then there is nothing to crack down on.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

I understand that but my question still stands. How can you crack down on something that may not be happening? If they aren't sure, then there is nothing to crack down on.

They are actually only allegedly cracking down on them.

20 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

It is a precursor to the "convince me there is nothing going on" scenario

8 minutes ago, actonion said:

Lets have a crackdown  on  those carrying guns / knives ...  those who kill  due to drunken driving etc.. but i guess thats too dangerous 

That could be construed as ' lets have a crackdown on policing'.  Long overdue.