Twitter suspends journalists who have been covering Elon Musk and the company

Scott

54 minutes ago, relixator said:

you doxx, break the rules..you get banned. Serves em right. Who are the hypocrites: those same libs that censored Biden crime story in Oct 2020, thats who.

The liberals think they can crush free speech and violate 1stA. Musk spent $44B to restore free speech and uphold the constitutional right to free speech.

The left wing swamp cabal trying to seize our guns, censor our free speech, flood our borders with millions of illegals, send our tax dollars overseas with Iran, UA and others target us as domestic terrorists for protesting, and lock us in prison w/o a fair trial are saying Trump is trying to destroy the Constitution.

You got it all backwards wrong folks, without the Musks.Trumps, et al, doing the right thing and good work of Patriots, the constitution will die!

Sp true

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Will Musk be releasing a new set of twitter files to expose how and why he is using these tools?

Probably not

Twitter staff reportedly made to sign NDA, leaking info will invite legal action

https://www.wionews.com/world/twitter-staff-reportedly-made-to-sign-nda-leaking-info-will-invite-legal-action-542243

He's banning people at whim

What is qelon? You posted it !

56 minutes ago, relixator said:

The Twitter Files News Coverage…

ABC - 0 mins
CBS - 0 mins
NBC - 0 mins

Tell me again how the Media isn’t the Enemy of the People?

Says Fox News! Lol!

I don't watch TV so I checked a website of one of the media you (Fox News) cited, and there was an article about it dating from two days ago.

Twitter Files: What they are and why they matter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/twitter-files-matt-taibbi-bari-weiss-michael-shellenberger-elon-musk/

5 hours ago, relixator said:

Elon Musk has singlehandedly done more to restore free speech on social media, take down violent Antifa  networks, and expose the corruption of the FBI/Big Tech censorship apparatus than the entire Republican Party combined

And just look at how bigly he's promoting free speech on Twitter!????

Twitter Spaces Goes Down After Suspended Journalists Use It To Confront Elon Musk

"It sure looks like Twitter big cheese Elon Musk has done the tech version of taking your ball and going home because you don’t like how the game is going.

Twitter Spaces, a group audio feature on the social media platform, abruptly stopped working Thursday after a number of journalists used a Spaces chat to confront Musk about Twitter policies."

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

As before Musk took over, bought Twitter, the execs and CEO were banning, or suspending people like Trump, Jordan Peterson, Charlie Kirk etc, because it was and still is a private company and they had every right, so surely Musk has that same right, its effectively his company?

Yep, it is his right to toss billions and financially stress his other companies. Go nuts Elon. 

• Like 2

“Criticizing me all day long is totally fine, but doxxing my real-time location and endangering my family is not,Mr Musk tweeted on Thursday night.

Mr Musk then tweeted that the accounts would be suspended from his $44bn platform for one week.

“7 day suspension for doxxing. Some time away from Twitter is good for the soul …” he added in respone to a follower saying they did not want to see anyone permanently banned.

They lie, they censor, they conspire with the deep state to silence political rivals and when they doxx people for obvious nefarious reasons they are banned as they should be. If you don't like the rules go elsewhere.

Try doxxing here and see what happens.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, relixator said:

You got it all backwards wrong folks, without the Musks.Trumps, et al, doing the right thing and good work of Patriots, the constitution will die!

Trump committed attempted murder of the Constitution. Is it your belief that whatever doesn't kill the Constitution makes it stronger?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Can you confirm that planes in the privacy PIA program (which Musk's plane that he keeps getting doxxed in) is in, is

a) "public information"

and

b)the information (that is in the PIA privacy program) is "sooo egregious. Any idiot can get the info with or without Twitter."

https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/technology/equipadsb/privacy

I'm going to go right ahead and guess you are wrong on both counts and that the mocking and abusive terms are inappropriate when making a seriously dubious (or flat out false) claim.

Yes because there are still publicly available ways to access the data despite the privacy program:

https://www.bjtonline.com/business-jet-news/private-jet-tracking-how-it-happens-and-how-to-stop-it

10 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Can you confirm that planes in the privacy PIA program (which Musk's plane that he keeps getting doxxed in) is in, is

a) "public information"

and

b)the information (that is in the PIA privacy program) is "sooo egregious. Any idiot can get the info with or without Twitter."

https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/technology/equipadsb/privacy

I'm going to go right ahead and guess you are wrong on both counts and that the mocking and abusive terms are inappropriate when making a seriously dubious (or flat out false) claim.

It's an option that's offered. The question is why didn't Musk avail himself of it if it's a genuine concern to him. 

Just now, James105 said:

Regardless of whether the information is available or not, Elon Musk, the owner of a private platform said it was not allowed on his private platform and would lead to suspensions.  He is allowed to make his own rules on his own platform.   "Journalists" decided they would do it anyway, broke the rules and have received the suspensions they were promised.   

If you don't like it, start your own platform with your own money and make it so that sharing and tracking of peoples locations in their private vehicles is allowed.   I have no idea why it is in the public interest to share his jets real-time location anyway.  Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why this should be something he is forced to allow on his platform?  

What don't you understand about the fact that these journalists didn't disclose this information. That Musk is lying. That his tying the alleged stalking of his son has no connection to the location of his private jet. That when he was challenged as to the veracity of his claims in a live audio session, he simply hung up.

And your comparison of the private jet situation to a private car is bonkers. Unless there's a public govt website where the location of privately owned vehicles is revealed. Is there such a site?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, James105 said:

Regardless of whether the information is available or not, Elon Musk, the owner of a private platform said it was not allowed on his private platform and would lead to suspensions.  He is allowed to make his own rules on his own platform.   "Journalists" decided they would do it anyway, broke the rules and have received the suspensions they were promised.   

If you don't like it, start your own platform with your own money and make it so that sharing and tracking of peoples locations in their private vehicles is allowed.   I have no idea why it is in the public interest to share his jets real-time location anyway.  Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why this should be something he is forced to allow on his platform?  

I do agree with you that Musk "is allowed to make his own rules on his own platform." He has just as much right to regulate speech on Twitter as did the previous management. So not a First Amendment issue, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What don't you understand about the fact that these journalists didn't disclose this information. That Musk is lying. That his tying the alleged stalking of his son has no connection to the location of his private jet. That when he was challenged as to the veracity of his claims in a live audio session, he simply hung up.

And your comparison of the private jet situation to a private car is bonkers. Unless there's a public govt website where the location of privately owned vehicles is revealed. Is there such a site?

Did Musk specifically state the reasons for their suspension was this?   I haven't seen that.   They must have broken some rule though hence they got banned.  They are just in shock as they were allowed to be as hateful as they wanted against anyone who didn't agree with the narrative and now they find themselves on the same playing field as everyone else and are having a big old cry about it.

But anyway, why is it in the public interest to have live tracking of his jet on a public platform and why is this a first amendment issue?  

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, James105 said:

They did not dox anyone in real time, this is one of the Journalists who was suspended. He's not been asked to delete any tweets and twitter have not removed any. Look at his timeline and show me where he doxxed?

https://twitter.com/MattBinder

• Like 2

Just now, James105 said:

Did Musk specifically state the reasons for their suspension was this?   I haven't seen that.   They must have broken some rule though hence they got banned.  They are just in shock as they were allowed to be as hateful as they wanted against anyone who didn't agree with the narrative and now they find themselves on the same playing field as everyone else and are having a big old cry about it.

But anyway, why is it in the public interest to have live tracking of his jet on a public platform and why is this a first amendment issue?  

They must have broken some rule because Musk is the soul of honor? Fanboy much? 

If you don't understand why this is a first amendment issue, it would be impossible to explain that to you? And now you support banning tweets if they aren't in the public interest? Well, that was the justification for banning Donald Trump. Good to see that you don't have a problem with that principle. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

They did not dox anyone in real time, this is one of the Journalists who was suspended. He's not been asked to delete any tweets and twitter have not removed any. Look at his timeline and show me where he doxxed?

https://twitter.com/MattBinder

Did Musk or Twitter specifically say that whoever this person is was suspended for doxxing?  Perhaps he already deleted his hateful tweet or whatever it was that got him suspended.   I believe there are more things that people can receive a suspension for than just doxxing.   Anyway, I don't work for Twitter - you would need to ask them if you care about this person so much.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1