Buying pepper spray in Thailand

20 hours ago, Mansell said:

While out riding the bicycle I’ve had as many as six dogs come at me. I immediately stop, and that confuses them, I then shout at them always keeping the bike between us. The Alpha dog is the one to watch, and the others follow him. I mime picking up stones and throwing them, sometimes they just leave…..if they don’t then the stones come into action all aimed at the Alpha dog….he runs, they all run. Getting bitten is a drag because now it’s the hospital and a shot in case of rabies, and then return weeks later for another shot. I got that bite in a temple when I touched a temple dog…..Oops!

I always carry a large stone in my bicycle basket. more than a year ago I battered two dogs when chasing me with one at different times. These two dogs are still there and now never come near me.

Anything from a mosquito to a human that uses, threatens, or even attempts violence on me, there will be consequences.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Seeall said:

How to test it ha ha ...  I have Belgium cops stuff @ 700 THB a pop, tested by a lady friend at the lights on her bike, I think the guy fell off and sat screaming... an upside to people no wearig helmets or visors up!

That's great info now where can we test a cattle prod and more to the point on whom?

Just to ensure it's working and giving the correct amount of current and voltage, you understand!

I wouldn't want to challenge an Alpha male with a useless cattle prod, any volunteers to try it out on???,.......... there's a couple of beers in it........????

Edited by Scouse123