EL PASO: 2000 Migrants crossing border daily !

5 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:

Thanks Joe

It isn't just Joe. Obama did his share in letting illegals into the country. Politicians are so stupid. This is an easy problem to solve is someone just wanted to address it like Trump did.

Not only is the mayor of El Paso (which was a wonderful city until tens of thousands of migrants piled into it) warning about the surge but also the governor of California warns that the surge will "break the border" (his words).

It would not be that hard to implement an expedited system where people apply to be allowed in and then are accepted or rejected, but in the meantime, they stay in their own country or in Mexico.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

It isn't just Joe. Obama did his share in letting illegals into the country. Politicians are so stupid. This is an easy problem to solve is someone just wanted to address it like Trump did.

Not only is the mayor of El Paso (which was a wonderful city until tens of thousands of migrants piled into it) warning about the surge but also the governor of California warns that the surge will "break the border" (his words).

It would not be that hard to implement an expedited system where people apply to be allowed in and then are accepted or rejected, but in the meantime, they stay in their own country or in Mexico.

Thanks Dems

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Remember when the Republicans were in charge ...

<deflection snipped to save space>

Yes I do & this problem wasn't happening at the borders...in fact quite the opposite

Edited by mania

4 hours ago, mania said:

Yes I do & this problem wasn't happening at the borders...in fact quite the opposite

No, it was happening then as well. 

My post was not a deflection, it was a reminder that if we want to stop illegal immigration we must stop people from hiring illegal immigrants.  The fact that enforcement of laws against hiring illegal immigrants is not a priority tells me that stopping the entry of illegal immigrants is also not a priority. 

What we are doing is the equivalent of belly-aching about illegal drug use without taking action against illegal drug dealers.  If we want reduce illegal immigration we need to reduce the incentive for illegal immigration; we need to go after those that hire these immigrants.  Is any politician from either party proposing that?