Musk sets up Twitter poll asking if he should step down as head

webfact

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

All bets are off. No major announcements by Musk yet, latest tweet a couple of hours ago, changing the rules on the fly because he lost. Lets call it a poll tax........lol

image.png.0a8d52d93ba7fb36636067a6771dad2f.png

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604985324505030658

He is such a bizarre human being. I wonder what he was like when he was younger? Before he was crazy rich, and before people listened to everything he had to say, as if it were gospel. He has likely aways been a bit insane. But, I would guess his over the top, rather unhinged behavior has gotten worse. It must be a terrible thing to have millions of followers, billions of dollars, and try to remain well adjusted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Elon Musk may restrict who can vote in some Twitter polls after users say he should step down

"Hours after Twitter voters said he should step down from leading the company, Elon Musk late Monday indicated he would restrict who could vote in policy-related Twitter polls. Responding Monday to a tweet that said “Blue subscribers should be the only ones that can vote in policy related polls.

Musk replied: “Good point, Twitter will make that change.”"

Wow, what a champion of free speech he turns out to be.....:coffee1:

We all know it was another of his juvenile stunts, and he was always insincere about giving up any of his power. That appears to be who he has become. He is not very good at wearing his power with grace, or wearing it lightly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Elon Musk may restrict who can vote in some Twitter polls after users say he should step down

"Hours after Twitter voters said he should step down from leading the company, Elon Musk late Monday indicated he would restrict who could vote in policy-related Twitter polls. Responding Monday to a tweet that said “Blue subscribers should be the only ones that can vote in policy related polls.

Well, it could be a cost saving measure. They can replace a server or 2 with someone tabulating the results on their fingers and toes.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Imagine Snoop walking into Twitter HQ, not with a kitchen sink in his arms, but with a huge bag of weed, contentedly puffing on a monstrous spliff!

He then proceeds to perma-ban trump, the pillow guy and the rest of the sorry band of MAGA trolls that need a good kick in the posterity.

MAGA meltdown of the ages follows.:clap2:

You make it back from your fantasy world? I suggest you have med dosage adjusted.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The Poll was pretty clear, not sure how anybody could think otherwise:

"Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll." Yes or No

Didn't you recently say that Twitter polls were useless previously due to the number of bots?  Yet now you seem to think the results should be valid.   Must be very confusing to live in such a contradictory world.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, James105 said:

Didn't you recently say that Twitter polls were useless previously due to the number of bots?  Yet now you seem to think the results should be valid.   Must be very confusing to live in such a contradictory world.   

What we think about the validity of these polls is irrelevant. What's relevant is what the maker of the poll thinks about it. 

And he seems to talk with at least two tongues.

• Like 2

Just now, Phoenix Rising said:

What we think about the validity of these polls is irrelevant. What's relevant is what the maker of the poll thinks about it. 

And he seems to talk with at least two tongues.

I just heard he's counted the mail-in votes and now the results show 85% want him to stay ????.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, James105 said:

Perhaps you lack comprehension of what I'm thinking now. Tell me what am I thinking? Since you can't I'll let you know. Musk now listening to Kim Dot Com about the poll being riddled with bots, yet Musk forgets that a few days ago he claimed most bots had been eradicated. Space Karen hypocrite

Next time brush up on your mind reading skills.

image.png.dc2d872c1f52ba9a64f81c03b0326509.png

image.png.1179a3f433dd9e1294070650584fe66b.png

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Perhaps you lack comprehension of what I'm thinking now. Tell me what am I thinking? Since you can't I'll let you know. Musk now listening to Kim Dot Com about the poll being riddled with bots, yet Musk forgets that a few days ago he claimed most bots had been eradicated. Space Karen hypocrite

Next time brush up on your mind reading skills.

image.png.dc2d872c1f52ba9a64f81c03b0326509.png

image.png.1179a3f433dd9e1294070650584fe66b.png

Another election denialist chief executive. Is Musk a Trump mini-me or is it the other way around?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

“Blue subscribers should be the only ones that can vote in policy related polls. We actually have skin in the game,” Musk replied: “Good point. Twitter will make that change.”

That was suggested to him by a right wing nut job on twitter that recently got his blue tick and carried out his own poll on letting Kanye West back on the platform. 

From a survey carried out Nov, many Twitter Blue subscribers were far-right influencers like Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse, Libs of TikTok,Catturd2 etc. Thousands of subscribers were linked to around 5,000 far-right Twitter accounts that had been flagged for pushing extremist ideas and some were also listed by Cornell University for posting conspiracy theories about election fraud. A YouTube creator with 3.9 million Twitter followers; Arabic news site, Alwatan News with 2.7 million followers, and several adult film performers. 

Just what Musk would like going forward for his echo chamber polls.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You make it back from your fantasy world? I suggest you have med dosage adjusted.

Elon Musk’s poll results are in: He should step down, Twitter voters say

"The poll inspired other volunteers, as well. The rapper Snoop Dogg created his own Twitter poll Sunday evening, asking: “Should I run Twitter?” As of early Monday morning, it had 1.3 million votes with over 80% of respondents saying yes."????

https://twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/1604656918844256257

Edited by Phoenix Rising