I need to visit a chick from sri racha, how to get there?

parafareno

15 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Go up to Sukhumvit wave down a Van 100 baht?  They travel up and down 36.  But you need to find out from your " chick " where to stop?  

But what you would be doing on Hwy 36 confuses me... just go straight down Sukhumvit. 

1 minute ago, nigelforbes said:

Don't tell him that for gawds sake, Sukhumvit ends in Cambodia! The next post we'll see from him will be, "what number bus do I take to from Koh Kong in Cambodia to my house?".

No no, the other way!

I rather liked the use of the word 'chick'

Haven't heard that used in a couple of decades. Had a rather nostalgic 1970/80's HS vibe to it.

Now how do I get Dad to give me the keys to the car to go visit this hot chick?

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Haha 2

On 12/20/2022 at 3:31 PM, parafareno said:

if some of you guys would see how she looks...you would walk to sri racha.....

10 / 10, otherwise I would not even bother

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... but some photos would help us to help you 555

Edited by Mavideol

On 12/20/2022 at 12:31 AM, parafareno said:

Always get a mix of responses on AEANNOW, just focus on the helpful responses.

There are a lot of folks on any internet resource that are just useless and hostile and think they are comedians; possibly here there are an abnormally high number of those.

Even still, always a lot of helpful information from the human beings here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/20/2022 at 3:31 PM, parafareno said:

Obsessing over a particular bit of skirt and going to such effort seems a waste of time in places like Pattaya and Thailand... usually people are setting  themselves up for a disappointment. Let her come visit you and stay in Pattaya maybe?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cdemundo said:

Always get a mix of responses on AEANNOW, just focus on the helpful responses.

There are a lot of folks on any internet resource that are just useless and hostile and think they are comedians; possibly here there are an abnormally high number of those.

Even still, always a lot of helpful information from the human beings here.

I agree.... some people are cool, the rest is just drunk garbage... mongering and window shopping in go go bars....

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Obsessing over a particular bit of skirt and going to such effort seems a waste of time in places like Pattaya and Thailand... usually people are setting  themselves up for a disappointment. Let her come visit you and stay in Pattaya maybe?

i agree, pattaya is the worst place to find a girlfriend...if you dont want to hear her singing the same song every day..."How much you give me" .... or the second best seller hit  "I need falang to take care"

5 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Personally, I would hire a private jet to really impress the chick. Otherwise, if I didn't want to seem like a high-roller, I'd just book a Bolt to get there.

she said there are no taxis in sri racha...which seems strange to me...is she pulling a short one here?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, parafareno said:

she said there are no taxis in sri racha...which seems strange to me...is she pulling a short one here?

You want to go to Sri Racha and that would mean getting a taxi in Pattaya district so that doesn't matter.  If she's that good you won't be worried about coming back.

It's easy to check anyway by doing a dummy booking on Bolt or Grab and putting your origin as  Sri Racha and see if they offer anything.  They do from Sri Racha town, but you never said if you needed to go to the town or elsewhere in Sri Racha district.

1 minute ago, parafareno said:

she is probably lying....ah <deleted> her....good enough sign to keep away....

Not necessarily.  It can sometimes be difficult out in the sticks of Sri Racha district, and there are often no win motocycles for miles unlike Pattaya where they're every street corner.  If she's used to never using taxis she could be unaware of what's available nowadays.

1 hour ago, parafareno said:

she is probably lying....ah <deleted> her....good enough sign to keep away....she said lets stay in hotel in sri racha and i should keep her warm and at the same time rarely responds to my messages in line....

i am not used to crawl around the girl...she should do that around me or she gets a goodbye

We know what type you like!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, parafareno said:

she is probably lying....ah <deleted> her....good enough sign to keep away....she said lets stay in hotel in sri racha and i should keep her warm and at the same time rarely responds to my messages in line....

i am not used to crawl around the girl...she should do that around me or she gets a goodbye

Did you really think a 10/10 has no other options?

13 hours ago, parafareno said:

i am not used to crawl around the girl...she should do that around me or she gets a 

All this time since OP and you still haven't visited the 10/10 girl that will stay at hotel and sleep with you first time you meet up in Sri Racha, if only it wasn't so difficult to do the 30 minute drive...how naive do you have to be lol

Edited by aussiexpat