I need to visit a chick from sri racha, how to get there?

parafareno

On 12/20/2022 at 1:58 PM, thailand49 said:

Go up to Sukhumvit wave down a Van 100 baht?  They travel up and down 36.  But you need to find out from your " chick " where to stop?  

Hmm, that's gonna get him lost and in Rayong! Try a bolt, cheap and should get you there in one piece.

• Haha 1

There is a lady from Sri Racha who posts many photos on Facebook, looking for a sponsor. She has 3 kids, so she can't go to Pattaya. She's kind of flaky, so if its her, she's not looking for a hookup, she's looking for a sponsor, but she's not clear about it. 

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There is a lady from Sri Racha who posts many photos on Facebook, looking for a sponsor. She has 3 kids, so she can't go to Pattaya. She's kind of flaky, so if its her, she's not looking for a hookup, she's looking for a sponsor, but she's not clear about it. 

I think this first time out of home guy need driving instruction, not hear from your girlfriend's life.

But hey maybe she a catch. ????

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

not her man...this one has only 2

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

I'm hoping the trip went well and she is worth seeing again.  But these travels are usually worth it but it doesn't hurt to have a plan B girl nearby.  2 birds 1 stone.

buddy i know, i know....but she so pretty....i have not travelled there yet....maybe i will go tomorrow

41 minutes ago, parafareno said:

buddy i know, i know....but she so pretty....i have not travelled there yet....maybe i will go tomorrow

Good luck.  Just don't send money before tasting the candy.  And only book one night at a time.   I would want her to come stay with you in a city center,  don't go to  stay in some remote area to see her.   You can hire private drivers for such a short trip and they could go wait an hour in case you want to abort things.   Suspect but verify! Or was it trust but verify.  Screw it on the quotes,  just be safe you don't want  kid #4.  She must be real attractive and a phak whan for you to be willing to take on 3 kids at any level.  That means you will need a big car and feeding 5 people everyday, school costs, etc.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Elkski said:

Good luck.  Just don't send money before tasting the candy.  And only book one night at a time.   I would want her to come stay with you in a city center,  don't go to  stay in some remote area to see her.   You can hire private drivers for such a short trip and they could go wait an hour in case you want to abort things.   Suspect but verify! Or was it trust but verify.  Screw it on the quotes,  just be safe you don't want  kid #4.  She must be real attractive and a phak whan for you to be willing to take on 3 kids at any level.  That means you will need a big car and feeding 5 people everyday, school costs, etc.  

she has only 2 small kids....I have never send any money in my life to any chick

On 12/20/2022 at 9:40 PM, BigStar said:

Wait for a delivery truck at the egg vendor shops around town and just ask for a ride back to one of the hatcheries near Siricha. You can then get all the chicks you want, cheap, and fill up the backseat of a Bolt taxi. No need to content yourself with just one.

just reading all the replies .. too funny !

• Haha 2

You guys are so funny.   I guess I'm a romantic guy.   I know you can just walk into the right  chick but you can also put in some effort and you won't regret that. 1 guy can be enthralled with 1 woman's looks and the next guy thinks she is average.  Aim for the stars I say.  

Just don't let this attraction blund you. Don't put her in the pedestal.  You are the one who must look like the better catch.  

23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How does he get from Pattaya to Ekamai bus station, bangkok, to get the bus to Sri Racha?

Yes, I didn't notice it was the Pattaya forum and for some reason got the impression that he was coming from Bangkok.

After all, who would question going from Pattaya to Sri Ratcha on a motorbike.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, parafareno said:

you have to be Einstein to figure that one out

Apologies, as said thought you were coming from Bangkok.

From Pattaya best bet is a minibus from the filling station at the top of Pattaya Klang and get off at Robinsons.

23 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Yes, I didn't notice it was the Pattaya forum and for some reason got the impression that he was coming from Bangkok.

After all, who would question going from Pattaya to Sri Ratcha on a motorbike.

Yep.. Pretty tricky

Screenshot_20230106-153834.jpg

Bolt taxi app, pattaya - Sri Racha 300 baht one way.

OP you checked that she speaks English (videocam)?

Fun thread, please report back how it went.

Only a 100 possible surprises might wait for you, all fun if you have sense of humor. And ready to possibly meet family and friends.

Just don't say to her

'Pom rak khun'

I love you.

'Pom jak tengan'

I want to marry.

????

When she say:

Marry 'sinsod' only 300,000 and 5 baht gold,

You found a bargain.

On 12/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, parafareno said:

she is probably lying....ah <deleted> her....good enough sign to keep away....she said lets stay in hotel in sri racha and i should keep her warm and at the same time rarely responds to my messages in line....

i am not used to crawl around the girl...she should do that around me or she gets a goodbye

From 10/10 worth walking to zero fairly quickly.

You remind me about a friend who years ago fell totally in love with a lady on internet. So much in luv that he paid her airplane ticket from north Thailand.

She actually came

.....with a surprise he didn't know .........

8 months pregnant ????????  

Edited by Shop mak