90 day report falling on weekend

90 day in country/financial report are going to fall on a weekend. Should I go the Friday before or the Monday following? I only ask because it seems whatever I do with immigration it's opposite what I think--mainly because of dealings with the lady in room 7 at Jomtien. Any people have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

When I used to do my 90 day reports in person, I always went in a week early.  Better to be early than late.  Now that I do 90 reports on line, I likewise do them about 10 days early.  That gives me some wiggle room in case I don't get my on line approval back in time.....I can still do it in person.  Fortunately, the online reporting system has been working very well with approvals usually back in 24 hours.....or less!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You are aware of online

I have the Immigration App and I cannot get a login and password even though I have tried. many times, the latest about four days ago.  I get a message saying my email is invalid!

When I did my 90 day reporting in person yesterday I asked the IO about this problem.  He just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know and to keep trying.  I have been trying no luck since the App came out.  This might be a problem that the Nonthaburi Office has.

51 minutes ago, lujanit said:

I have the Immigration App and I cannot get a login and password even though I have tried. many times, the latest about four days ago.  I get a message saying my email is invalid!

When I did my 90 day reporting in person yesterday I asked the IO about this problem.  He just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know and to keep trying.  I have been trying no luck since the App came out.  This might be a problem that the Nonthaburi Office has.

Don't use the App.

Use the online website.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login