Kari Lake loses court case on results of November election

Scott

image.png

Posted at 11:25 AM, Dec 24, 2022
and last updated 11:25 AM, Dec 24, 2022

PHOENIX — The Maricopa County Superior Court is ruling against Kari Lake in her lawsuit accusing Secretary of State and governor-elect Katie Hobbs of misconduct related to the administration of the election.

In a ruling released Saturday, the court ordered that Katie Hobbs will be Arizona's next governor, confirming the election.

It also gave both sides until Monday for Lake's side to appeal or for Hobbs' side to seek sanctions.

https://www.abc15.com/news/political/elections/kari-lake-loses-court-case-on-results-of-november-election

KNXV - Phoenix, Arizona

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Lake, presentable, speaks well, the camera loves her…. evidence that you can indeed polish one.

She should have stuck with daytime TV talk shows, as she was born to do.  Her stolen election allegiance will follow her to the grave, just like that US basketball player who said the Earth was flat and recently shown himself as an anti-semite.  Unless she adds even more crazy to her crazy.  We can have a contest to see who can predict what part of the right-wing babblesphere she'll be in between now and Nov. 5, 2024.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Berkshire said:

I honestly do not understand why Lake chose to go to court without any evidence.  She should have known she didn't stand a chance.  Or maybe, like Trump, she truly believed the election deniers.  I just didn't think it was possible she could be THAT dumb.

Another ego which couldn't come terms with losing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

I honestly do not understand why Lake chose to go to court without any evidence.  She should have known she didn't stand a chance.  Or maybe, like Trump, she truly believed the election deniers.  I just didn't think it was possible she could be THAT dumb.

I'll give a hint: the color of the reason is orange.

Kari Lake Lawsuit Could Help Trump Get Reinstated as President, Lawyer Says

I could see her mentor installing her as head of the RNC, wouldn't that be special!

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Secretary of State's Office, Maricopa County seek sanctions on Lake, her lawyers after court ruling Saturday

On top of sanctions, the parties are seeking reimbursement of legal fees after court ruled against Lake

https://www.abc15.com/news/political/elections/secretary-of-states-office-maricopa-county-seek-sanctions-on-lake-her-lawyers-after-court-ruling-saturday
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Kari Lake's crusade is not about winning anymore or "saving Arizona."  It's all about raking in the cash.  You have to wonder how stupid people have to be to send her money.  Then you realize that she's preaching to the MAGA crowd.  That should explain it all.

[The salary of Arizona’s chief executive is $95,000, ranking near the bottom of the 50 states.]

[Meantime, as has been reported numerous times in the past week or so, Lake, who was defeated by Katie Hobbs, has collected more than $2.5 million since the election.]

[Saving Arizona is only a rallying cry, a call to arms. It’s not the goal. The goal is to maintain the impression that Arizona needs to be saved, and that Lake is the only person who can do so. With the help of generous congregants, of course. God help them.]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dissecting-dark-heart-kari-lakes-140042523.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1