Pattaya New Year Countdown to go ahead with spectacular fireworks

snoop1130

Of course it go ahead the drinking hotels and ladies all want it.chance  to earn money including the police. The 7 days of hell in pattaya or thailand will I imagine be the same numbers before the covid issues.A chance to get some money back for everyone  after covid.

On 12/26/2022 at 6:28 PM, champers said:

Good news. I wonder if people cancelling hotel bookings caused the change of heart.

what a load of useless p####s I cancelled my hotel in Pattaya ...our yearly trip there for the fireworks must admit always good .. ended up booking to somewhere over double the price last minute booking ..Not the mindless A## holes change it back .. couldn't organise a p××× up in a brewery..only in Los eh..

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 11:05 PM, Harveyboy said:

what a load of useless p####s I cancelled my hotel in Pattaya ...our yearly trip there for the fireworks must admit always good .. ended up booking to somewhere over double the price last minute booking ..Not the mindless A## holes change it back .. couldn't organise a p××× up in a brewery..only in Los eh..

Just finished watching it from my balcony. It was the longest NYE display I've seen here - 15 minutes vs the usual 10 minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1