IPTV

Thaiger1

I have a subscription to a guy in UK for a Fire TV stick, which gives ALL UK channels, films unlimited, series, soccer, rugby, cricket etc etc for £30 a year. I shall ask him if it is OK to give out his details and get back to you.

8 minutes ago, lextsy said:

The android device is not important, it’s an app downloaded from the net with a login which gives you 20,000 channels, 60,000 movies, 5000 tv series 

Do you care to provide more details as to where this App can be downloaded from, installed and login details obtained please? PM would be fine...

25 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I have a subscription to a guy in UK for a Fire TV stick, which gives ALL UK channels, films unlimited, series, soccer, rugby, cricket etc etc for £30 a year. I shall ask him if it is OK to give out his details and get back to you.

That would be brilliant Ezra. Was using Air IPTV but suddenly all live football disappeared.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

I know this guy from AliExpress that sells IPTV subscription for like $58 a year with 15,000+ channels many of them sport's channels, get InTouch with the guy here:

https://th.aliexpress.com/item/1005004650396816.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2tha

It takes you longer to decide which of the 15000 channels you are going to watch, than actually watching the programme.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skorts said:

KanikkaP

i would be interested in that Fire TV Stick too. 
Please PM with details if your contact in the U.K. is OK with that. 
Thanks. 

He says his servers are overloaded at the moment so no go, sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, KannikaP said:

When you are using the firestick in Thailand does the picture freeze up from time to time? 

9 hours ago, KannikaP said:

just buy a firestick yourself and you have almost unlimited options. You'll need a VPN to access some services that aren't broadcast in Thailand.  Then add whatever subscription you want or need with the sports and other packages  you want. 

13 hours ago, Dan O said:

just buy a firestick yourself and you have almost unlimited options. You'll need a VPN to access some services that aren't broadcast in Thailand.  Then add whatever subscription you want or need with the sports and other packages  you want. 

That will cost you considerably more than the £30 a year I pay.

13 hours ago, Eddie45 said:

When you are using the firestick in Thailand does the picture freeze up from time to time? 

Not that I have noticed. I do connect to a 5G wifi signal from my 1Gb/s 3BB router via an Xaomei repeater, and use a good USB cable and power supply.

It will run on a hotspot from my phone if 3BB goes down, but not of course, if there is a power cut.

Anyone considering a Fire TV stick, make sure it is a 4K MAX, with operating system 7, as you cannot add extra USB storage, keyboard or LAN network connection to a 4K with OS 6, as I found out.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KannikaP said:

It takes you longer to decide which of the 15000 channels you are going to watch, than actually watching the programme.

Not really, there are Live Tv, movies and Tv series among those 15,000+ channels and i know more or less what contents i like to watch and save them to the Favorite file on my Mecool IPTV box,

AliExpress has a few providers of said service, just type IPTV and there should be couple of suppliers with offers...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

Do you care to provide more details as to where this App can be downloaded from, installed and login details obtained please? PM would be fine...

You can download one of these apps from the Google Play store to your Android box or device. As for the login details, password and any other information required, you would get them from the IPTV provider once you pay for the service.

the provider would likely advise you which app to download.

23 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Hi Kannikap

Sorry, I replied to Ezra and not you. I would be very interested in the Firestick option as that is what I use now. Hope you can help.

32 minutes ago, Thaiger1 said:

Hi Kannikap

Sorry, I replied to Ezra and not you. I would be very interested in the Firestick option as that is what I use now. Hope you can help.

As I said a few hours ago, I contacted my Man in UK who says his servers are fully loaded at the moment so he cannot take any more subscribers. A pity because itis a very good system at a good price.

24 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

As I said a few hours ago, I contacted my Man in UK who says his servers are fully loaded at the moment so he cannot take any more subscribers. A pity because itis a very good system at a good price.

Thanks for trying Kannikap. 

I enclose link to many satisfied people I have helped and rest my case.

As I have said every time, I get nothing from this and pay every month the same as all other subscribers.

Click on the arrow in top right corner of above link.

Edited by Scouse123

7 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Guys,

Everybody seems to try every way and then come back to me and requesting help again after trying every dreamer, promised offering, and cheap option out there.

I have used same service for 6 years and same guy.

I pay 600 baht a month but some of you insist on listening to people who romanticize and tell you that you can get it free.

If you can't pay 600 a month for a full package, don't PM me.

Absolutely no issue with the service that you are promoting - but there are others.

I pay 2,500 Baht p.a. for mine and have all live sports including UK EPL and EFL. SKY sports and Movies, with a good stock of films available (although I tend to prefer Netflix).

The only issue that I have both up in the Boonies, and in my condo, is internet speed/reliability  -  that will be an issue for me with any iptv service. 

28 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Absolutely no issue with the service that you are promoting - but there are others.

I pay 2,500 Baht p.a. for mine and have all live sports including UK EPL and EFL. SKY sports and Movies, with a good stock of films available (although I tend to prefer Netflix).

The only issue that I have both up in the Boonies, and in my condo, is internet speed/reliability  -  that will be an issue for me with any iptv service. 

My IPTV works on a hotspot from my phone at less than 20 Mb/s.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Guys,

Everybody seems to try every way and then come back to me and requesting help again after trying every dreamer, promised offering, and cheap option out there.

I have used same service for 6 years and same guy.

I pay 600 baht a month but some of you insist on listening to people who romanticize and tell you that you can get it free.

If you can't pay 600 a month for a full package, don't PM me.

I use, and can recommend the same service. In fact I have two. One from another provider.

• Like 1

Tell me what you can get by paying x amount a month that you can not get free on the internet (especially with a VPN)  

There are 32 different sports live, on one Chanel alone. but unless its Oz AFL I usually find the timing for me is to late so I just go to the many other places in the morning and download--watch it from any of them.

2 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Tell me what you can get by paying x amount a month that you can not get free on the internet (especially with a VPN)  

There are 32 different sports live, on one Chanel alone. but unless its Oz AFL I usually find the timing for me is to late so I just go to the many other places in the morning and download--watch it from any of them.

On my ones, all the live channels are numbered from 1-xxx. Can easily find past weeks catch up on the channels that have it. Also has a large selection of movies , tv shows, documentaries etc. EPG.

All done through a box with remote. No messing about on the computer searching.

It's all about convenience I suppose. If people prefer to pay for that convenience rather than searching online for things to stream, that up to them. Each to their own.

I also have Kodi. Rarely use it nowadays, but sometimes do

17 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

I'm only interested in live sport and don't want to be searching the net looking for specific streams and then get drop outs or get a barrage of pop ups.

It's worth it to me just to pay a subscription and know it's going to be there everytime.

WatchAFL cost me about 4000 Baht and it's money well spent.

I also use another IPTV which I use just for cricket.

Everything else I watch I download.