IPTV

Thaiger1

23 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I'm only interested in live sport and don't want to be searching the net looking for specific streams and then get drop outs or get a barrage of pop ups.

That way may be what happened in the past Will27--but a lot has probably changed since you looked at those sites. Of course you dont go searching the net every-time you want something , you have the sites you want. Pop ups -no but add blockers if there are any.

My friends were watching the Boxing day test--I didn't see one pop up.

Quote--{cost me about 4000 Baht and it's money well spent. }   Yes that may be money well spent if it was a 1 off payment--is it? Or are you continuing paying that ? Does that include the money you you had to pay for the hardware? or just the money for a lot of (just FREE IF YOU LOOK ) Apps that you could download yourself?  Youtube shows you how to do that in a 5 min vid.

Quote-I'm only interested in live sport --if the world cup is on at 3 am & its downloaded waiting for you to watch at 7am while your eating breakfast after a good nights sleep--is that live for you ? Few weeks ago I was watching live  the "Urban Sport Fest" for 3 days on the Gold Coast Oz.... only because their times are good for us, I dont lose sleep now, its waiting for me to wake & watch.

Quote-Everything else I watch I download. -- so that money you are paying is just to watch sport ?

I am sure you know (about) Kim Dotcom--he will give you everything you have live or recorded for $5 a month + he will throw in 400GB of cloud storage for free. And he is 100% legal.

I can send you just 1 sports site to sample (if you wish) --has 50 different sports --but (you know) I cant post it on here

I am just watching it now --Laura Pigossi playing in the WTA in Brisbane.... I chose High Definition for that one....no adds of course.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

That way may be what happened in the past Will27--but a lot has probably changed since you looked at those sites. Of course you dont go searching the net every-time you want something , you have the sites you want. Pop ups -no but add blockers if there are any.

Quote--{cost me about 4000 Baht and it's money well spent. }   Yes that may be money well spent if it was a 1 off payment--is it? Or are you continuing paying that ? Does that include the money you you had to pay for the hardware? or just the money for a lot of (just FREE IF YOU LOOK ) Apps that you could download yourself?  Youtube shows you how to do that in a 5 min vid.

Quote-I'm only interested in live sport --if the world cup is on at 3 am & its downloaded waiting for you to watch at 7am while your eating breakfast after a good nights sleep--is that live for you ? Few weeks ago I was watching live  the "Urban Sport Fest" for 3 days on the Gold Coast Oz.... only because their times are good for us, I dont lose sleep now, its waiting for me to wake & watch.

Quote-Everything else I watch I download. -- so that money you are paying is just to watch sport ?

I am sure you know (about) Kim Dotcom--he will give you everything you have live or recorded for $5 a month + he will throw in 400GB of cloud storage for free. And he is 100% legal.

I can send you just 1 sports site to sample (if you wish) --has 50 different sports --but (you know) I cant post it on here

I am just watching it now --Laura Pigossi playing in the WTA in Brisbane.... I chose High Definition for that one....no adds of course.

Thanks for the detailed reply.

The 4000 Baht is an annual subscription to WatchAFL which and includes football shows from Foxtel.

Nothing else is needed.

I run it through my android box.

I've never heard of KimDotcom.

I would appreciate a sports site to check out what the cricket is like if you can.

TIA

29 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I would appreciate a sports site to check out what the cricket is like if you can.

.Done--sent ...They have 5 Cricket games going at the moment........

Quote--I've never heard of KimDotcom.

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2022 at 9:56 AM, oxo1947 said:

Tried out the cricket streaming site you sent on my tablet.

Heaps of banners, ads and pop ups.

When I got it going, couldn't cast to my TV.

Each to their own I guess, but I'd still rather pay and get it on time every time with no hassle.

On 12/29/2022 at 3:54 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

PulseTV has worked well for me for 5 years now.

www.pulse-tv.net

Concur with Pulse, my seventh year now, not the cheapest (10,000/year) but quality service, great choice of channels, and an on-line chat support facility if there are problems.   Programme catch up for every channel for a minimum 24 hours.

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Heaps of banners, ads and pop ups.

I dont have one advert Will27---I guess its the way we both set up. I run through Mozilla ---Grease monkey cheeking script etc, even on this site I have never had an add yet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pagallim said:

Concur with Pulse, my seventh year now, not the cheapest (10,000/year) but quality service, great choice of channels, and an on-line chat support facility if there are problems.   Programme catch up for every channel for a minimum 24 hours.

Same as HD Prime but double the price