Ronaldo completes deal to join Saudi Arabian team Al Nasar

Social Media

Cristiano Ronaldo has completed his move to Saudi Arabian team Al Nassr, following his departure from Manchester United earlier in the year.

A post on nine-time Saudi Pro League champions Al Nassr’s Instagram and Twitter accounts, which also appeared on Ronaldo’s, showed the 37-year-old Portuguese player posing with the club’s shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 10:21 PM, owl sees all said:

Glad he is away from the English game.

Over paid - over hyped - over the hill.

Hope he finds peace in the sun.

Over hyped???

One of the best players ever. He deserves every penny people are willing to pay him 

12 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Over hyped???

One of the best players ever. He deserves every penny people are willing to pay him 

Very over-hyped. The MSM were obsessed with this over-the-hill, self-opinionated ultra-greedy player.

He was, in his prime, a 'great'. I'll give you that. Refusing to come on as a sub. That's not the English way!

Hope he finds peace of mind in the sun.

Give me Matt Le Tissier and Stan Cullis every day.

Edited by owl sees all

30 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Very over-hyped. The MSM were obsessed with this over-the-hill, self-opinionated ultra-greedy player.

He was, in his prime, a 'great'. I'll give you that. Refusing to come on as a sub. That's not the English way!

Hope he finds peace of mind in the sun.

Give me Matt Le Tissier and Stan Cullis every day.

You just suggested Matt Le Tissier was a better player than Ronaldo owl.... You'll have to live with that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

You just suggested Matt Le Tissier was a better player than Ronaldo owl.... You'll have to live with that.

Matt or Stan were very good players. Nowhere near as good as Ronaldo, I grant you.

Matt was loyal to his club and their supporters. Stan sacrificed his England career for a principle; a good one at that.

Who would you rather have in the dressing room?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RedArmy said:

I'd just like to go on record - F##k Ronaldo - I just hope that one day, he can find someone who loves him, more than he loves himself.

From hero to zero in most footy fan's eyes.

Although I'm not a United fan, I didn't like to see their good name rubbished by Mr Greedy.

• Like 1