3 officers injured in New Year’s Eve machete attack near Times Square, officials say

Scott

Times Square Photos, Download Free Times Square Stock Photos ...

Three New York City police officers were injured when they were attacked with a machete near New Year's Eve celebrations in Times Square, authorities said.

The incident happened just after 10 p.m. ET at West 52nd Street and 8th Avenue, just outside the high-security zone where revelers are screened at checkpoints, officials said at a news conference early Sunday.

The suspect approached an officer and tried to strike him over the head with the machete, Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nypd-officers-injured-machete-attack-times-square-new-years-eve-rcna63855

NBC's Memorable Peacock Design Is Instantly Recognizable With Its Bright  Colors & Iconic Shape | DesignRush

Looks like it’s another religious nutter Muslim flavor this time his mother even notified the authorities last week about this kid getting radicalized looks like all the cops will survive sad all the way around at least no body died 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Looks like it’s another religious nutter Muslim flavor this time his mother even notified the authorities last week about this kid getting radicalized looks like all the cops will survive sad all the way around at least no body died 

That might be true. But do you know which kind of terrorists are much more active than Muslims in the USA?

You could inform yourself, but probably you won't like the facts. 

Statistically speaking Muslims are s minor problem in the land of the free.

2 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

But the Biden Justice Department, and his Attorney General (and bitter failed Supreme Court nominee) Merrick Garland, tell us "White supremacy" is the top domestic terrorism threat ????

Attorney General Merrick Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas discussed domestic terrorism threats before a Senate committee. Both concurred that white supremacy is a top threat in the U.S.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/553197-garland-mayorkas-attorney-general-warn-white-supremacy-is/

They tell you that because that is the current assessment regarding terrorism. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

But the Biden Justice Department, and his Attorney General (and bitter failed Supreme Court nominee) Merrick Garland, tell us "White supremacy" is the top domestic terrorism threat ????

Attorney General Merrick Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas discussed domestic terrorism threats before a Senate committee. Both concurred that white supremacy is a top threat in the U.S.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/553197-garland-mayorkas-attorney-general-warn-white-supremacy-is/

I don’t think failed Supreme Court nominee would be correct I seem to remember the republicans refused to vote on on his appointment account of Obama’s last year in office .then they went ahead and voted Amy in on treason  trumps last month in office as for the bitter comment couldent say I haven’t had the honor of meeting the AG.at least under this administration they are keeping track of the bad guys no matter who they support 

• Like 1

Orders of magnitude more Americans killed and injured (as well as property damage) over the past two decades from Islamic terrorists than "White supremacists"...but this inconvenient truth doesn't fit Ithe Biden administration's woke agenda.

Do you understand the concept of “current threat”?

• Like 1

Orders of magnitude more Americans killed and injured (as well as property damage) over the past two decades from Islamic terrorists than "White supremacists"...but this inconvenient truth doesn't fit Ithe Biden administration's woke agenda.

I'm not sure why you're even bringing up the distinction....both groups are scum of the earth.  I believe white supremacists have no reason to exist in the USA, should be wiped out.  Do you agree or not?     

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I believe white supremacists have no reason to exist in the USA, should be wiped out.  Do you agree or not?     

Hmmmmm. Advocating for government to kill people based on their beliefs! I seem to remember another country long ago that tried that. That didn't work out too well for them.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. Advocating for government to kill people based on their beliefs! I seem to remember another country long ago that tried that. That didn't work out too well for them.

I dident read that into his post but I sure think it’s definitely in every body’s interest to keep a lid on the nutters (of all ideologies)

• Like 2