Thai woman says she was drugged by a friend - woke up naked next to a "rich" man in a hotel

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Actually, even tho she was drugged up she could have given her consent but just doesn't remember doing so. If she made it to a hotel room, she didn't lose her ability to walk.

she didn't lose her ability to walk.

unless she was carried.

3 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

What actions allow rape ? I would think that a passed out person who cannot give consent to sex would be a clear no go

If I leave a laptop on the back seat of my car, in plain sight, with the doors unlocked, did I contribute to it being stolen?  

22 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Is there a single mention of the police in this story? Most western countries the police would already have arrested any and all in the alleged rape. Did she even report it? No excuse for sex without consent, even if high on drugs or alcohol. 

The police have better things to do that investigate whether a drunk, drugged woman said yes or no. It's hardly the man's fault is if she was not sober and how is he supposed to know if she wanted it or just said she wanted it and changed her mind the next day when sobering up?

Edited by Neeranam