Burglar allegedly creeps into Chinese man’s pool villa in Pattaya

snoop1130

S__40050771-696x391.jpg

A Chinese man lost 60,000 in Thai cash and many valuables to a burglar at around 10 PM last night, January 5th.

The burglar sneaked into the victim’s pool villa in the Jomtien Second Road area in the Banglamung district’s Nongprue subdistrict and allegedly stole 60,000 baht cash, 8,000-baht in Hong Kong dollars, and a Marshall speaker. The thief crept in while the victim, Mr. Ng Ho Hin, had just gone upstairs to change his clothes after finishing dining with his friends on the first floor of the villa around 10 PM.

The victim went to report the incident to Pattaya police at 2 AM.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/06/burglar-allegedly-creeps-into-chinese-mans-pool-villa-in-pattaya-and-steals-60000-baht-cash/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-01-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Jerno said:

Lock doors after friends leave? Duh.

How many lock their front door while in the shower? If your home is behind a wall, and like me, too cheap to put the aircon on, there are doors and windows wide open. 

Edited by jacko45k

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The burglar sneaked into the victim’s pool villa in the Jomtien Second Road area in the Banglamung district’s Nongprue subdistrict and allegedly stole 60,000 baht cash, 8,000-baht in Hong Kong dollars, and a Marshall speaker. The thief crept in while the victim, Mr. Ng Ho Hin, had just gone upstairs to change his clothes after finishing dining with his friends on the first floor of the villa around 10 PM

More like one of his dinner guests with sticky fingers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

How many lock their front door while in the shower? If your home is behind a wall, and like me too, cheap to put the aircon on, there are doors and windows wide open. 

My doors are always locked when I am in my UK house. In Thailand they are not as its just really one entrance that is seen from where we all sit  and their is no upstairs !

1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

My doors are always locked when I am in my UK house. In Thailand they are not as its just really one entrance that is seen from where we all sit  and their is no upstairs !

UK a completely different matter.

When it is warm or hot I might have 3 doors and a large window open...and if home alone, and I go for a shower, or in a bedroom, easy matter someone to pop over the back wall and in. (Keep bedroom doors shut mostly). Don't leave piles of 60,000 baht cash sitting about of course.