Retirement Extension - Financial Requirements

What is the requirement or procedure when making the Visa extension based on retirement when the original  Non O and Visa was successfully acquired through an agent for a fee?  800K deposit done on behalf of but not done by the  visa applicant from external funds.  And when seeking new extension a 65K / month external funds transfer has been sustained with a prior one year history.

29 minutes ago, LatPhrao said:

What is the requirement or procedure when making the Visa extension based on retirement when the original  Non O and Visa was successfully acquired through an agent for a fee?  800K deposit done on behalf of but not done by the  visa applicant from external funds.  And when seeking new extension a 65K / month external funds transfer has been sustained with a prior one year history.

Should be ok to transition to 65k a month if you have 12-13 transfers. Often they check from the date of last extension applied for, so could be near 13 months. I transitioned using the 800k method. May depend on which Immigration office you used

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Should be ok to transition to 65k a month if you have 12-13 transfers. Often they check from the date of last extension applied for, so could be near 13 months. I transitioned using the 800k method. May depend on which Immigration office you used

Which way did you 'transition'?

Was it visa to 800k extension or 800k extension to 65k pm extension........I will be doing the latter in May