Russia's main oil product is trading way below the $60 price cap as just a handful of buyers keep up trade with the heavily sanctioned nation

Scott

12 hours ago, Saanim said:

So, is your problem my "unusual manner"  or the matter - perhaps for you "unusual"? 

Seems that I was not so far when few posts above I spoke about racism or chauvinism. Wasn't that a reaction on your comment? 

Not unusual for me alone; your written English is definitely subpar.

I didn't comment on your racism and chauvinism nonsense because it had nothing to do with the post that you replied to.  It was an obvious, poorly written deflection.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, placeholder said:

A previous comment of yours:

"If you were able to read a bit news from European countries where there are millions of Ukrainians - and not only women and children - how the citizens are happy to have them around, many of them with thick cars, they see so many around with the UA signs.  (and the unpleasant news despite the strong censorship that's has been established by the EU regimes withing last two years)"  

Whether you believe everything what you read? And giving that as a proven evidence?  Especially, when it's concerning a war.  Haven't we read so much about the recent wars, all nothing but the truth?

Same case like the figures of inflation. Just few months ago it was the highest in 40 years. Suddenly it drops substantially.  (It reminds me how some figures can change substantially over night.) Everybody's now happily surprised how cheap the livelihood is getting...

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

Please stop confusing him by giving real facts and figures.

A nice example of the sheepish belief: 

The real facts and figures are surely in the "independent" media... Not as found on the ground of the host countries?