Bentley driver avoids jail - he's not over the limit, under 20 mg

webfact

If you checked my alcohol consumption at new years eve it would have been well over the limit.

Check me on the 1st January at lunch time and I expect I would be lower than 20mg..

Mind you the poor man did have chest pains .

Edited by kwak250

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I don’t think he claimed a heart condition... didn’t he claim 'chest pains'... (could have been from the seatbelt or air-bag).

Or just too much alcohol. Would have been nice if he had a medical check to define why the chest pains apparently occurred.

22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why?  Do you have any information confirming your assertion of his level of intoxication being over the legal limit?

I’ve had a jolly good laugh at seeing your facile comment eviscerated by Richard Smith and which saved me the job of compiling a similar reply. " If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ,it probably is a duck " 

• Haha 1

Why?  Do you have any information confirming your assertion of his level of intoxication being over the legal limit?

I’ve had a jolly good laugh at seeing your facile comment eviscerated by Richard Smith and which saved me the job of compiling a similar reply. " If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ,it probably is a duck " 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I'm glad that it amused you.    Do you have any information about the actual blood/alcohol test that you can share or are you just posting, to use your words, another facile comment for the sake of it?

And I think you need to look up the meaning of "eviscerate" as he sure didn't anywhere near do that.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

28 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm glad that it amused you.    Do you have any information about the actual blood/alcohol test that you can share or are you just posting, to use your words, another facile comment for the sake of it?

And I think you need to look up the meaning of "eviscerate" as he sure didn't anywhere near do that.

Richard explained so comprehensively - yes indeed  eviscerating your argument- that you've only been able to repeat your already failed argument and can only respond to mine with the effective ” No,you are" lame playground response. 

Must try harder,Lou!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

you've only been able to repeat your already failed argument

Which parts of my comments have "failed"?  The parts where I claimed that no one has been able to provide any empirical information that the hospital's blood test was wrong?

You are aware that he has been charged with drunk driving, regardless, yes?

3 hours ago, actonion said:

A quality car   such as the Bentley   in the hands of  Thai driver, what a waste 

I was driving South up the motorway once and had to seriously slow for an incident ahead... 3 smashed up fancy cars, one a glorious Bentley.... I had the window down getting a good look and there was a smartly dressed young guy looking at it in a forlorn way... he didn't appreciate my 'Pang pang ' comment!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 8:06 AM, anchadian said:

r c

THE NATION: Police on Wednesday said the blood test conducted on businessman Suthat Siwapiromrat found a level of alcohol in his blood lower than the illegal amount. However, the test was conducted more than three hours after the crash

https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40023905

3W_JOpfK?format=jpg&name=900x900

I think it was 4,5 hour after the crash and 20 mg goes away/hour. So if doing a test right away would probably show 100 mg.

A  bit off topic but, recently  while driving in pattaya with my Mrs.  i turned  into a narrow side street   which was blocked by an old 500 SEL Mercedes Benz parked  in the center of the road,   i waited   a couple of minutes as  you could see the driver sat  behind the wheel with no attempt to move,  ....i then blew my horn, my wife got angry telling me i should'nt blow the horn as its a Benz driver  and   it maybe someone important !!!<deleted>