Tm 30 Questions

Following up on another thread regarding the TM30 which is now rambling.

Questions how to file the TM30 and when need it be refiled.

1. Which documents are needed to file online? I'd read the website is best used over the application. What is the name of the app? Does the site list the docs needed or do you upload your random batch for a random approval?

2. Which documents are needed to file at CW? What are general wait times? Can this be done without owner present!

*Yes, I realize these should be identical

a) Can I or my Thai wife file as possessor as many have stated and if so, how?

b) Do these filings need a limited PoA and where might I find such a document?

c) Returning back to the TM30 chaos a year or do back - after the initial registration do I need to reinform upon my return from an overseas trip? I understand I do not need to inform for departures in general and returns domestic. In the old days it was just one and done.

d) I've also read here the filing and contract date (?) - the move, must coincide or farang incurs a fine (obvious money grab). I'd also read some have stated to just wait and do the 90 day together. These must be separate queues at CW.

e) I'm thinking the first 90 day report after switch should be done in person just to get ahead of any issues.

Thank you

To file online, you first need to register for the online system either via the website https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ or via the section 38 app. The process will ask for specific documents.

If filing at immigration office, yes you can file as the possessor, which usually requires a lease document, a copy of owners ID, and a copy of the property blue book

• Thanks 1