Filthy Sidewalk - No help

SuperSilverHaze

20 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Where does one find a health/safety cop, is that a real thing ?

They were standing around inspecting the work of the sidewalk sweeper. Her work was perfectly fine - this is a health hazard. Uniformed and even a superior

Edited by SuperSilverHaze
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

What you complaining about , that's not too bad, at least

the pavement is level , not cracked , with ankle breaking

holes.

regards worgeordie

They pavement is safe but literally pock marked from food acids over the years. But no worries no one will step in it because it looks and smells so bad ????

Does it smell like <deleted> or rancid grease? I'm other words, the vulture test.  Could be a sewer issue. 

So are all 4 letter words for excrement deleted?

Edited by Elkski

15 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

You'll forgive me OP but you appear to making a first world complaint in a third world country.

This is absolutely moronic. The Bangkok Subway compares to any subway around the world. It is first class.

This mess is less than 3 m from their property markers.

I've been in Thailand for an East Asia for 30 years. I've traveled all over the Indian subcontinent as well as spending years in Indonesia. I don't need any lectures about what should be or be not.

This should be not

in modern Bangkok which just went live with another recreational park just today.

This is dead center Bangkok. The MRT stop itself is perhaps four stops away from Sukhumvhit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

I'm sorry but this just so funny. Farangs alerting each other as to which exit to take from MRT stations because a patch of the pavement outside one of them is smelly and dirty......in Bangkok!

This is even more funny.

Another absolutely worthless babbling post.

The post was initially about the irony of me alerting the safety and health police to that sanitation mess yesterday only to return today to find it even more dirty.

The second hilarious thing about this thread is that it somehow has taken on a life of me whining about my third world existence.

The next bit of stupidity is a form member found what I posted of it helpful and thought that would provide for him and opportunity to divert from that mess I mean why look at it? Then, we have people with endless time on their hands that have to somehow post about the four member finding something helpful or useful in my post and somehow that becomes the focus of the thread.

That is insane

• Thumbs Up 1