Runny nose

still kicking

7 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Prednisolone sorted mine out. Available OTC, Google the required doses.

Oral prednisolone is not available without prescription in Thailand. Nor should it ever be self-prescribed as it is a very serious medication.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Oral prednisolone is not available without prescription in Thailand. Nor should it ever be self-prescribed as it is a very serious medication.

It is available at my local pharmacy, and if taken according to the guidelines available online, I cannot see why they should not be followed. It worked for my Nasal Polyps several times.

Had a full medical at 70, the full works and given the all clear. I’ve an App on my phone so I can get to see all my medical notes including all scans and X-rays etc that the Gp has written into my medical records. 
I did notice that he’d made a note that I had no nasal dripping, although he didn’t question me on my nose. So nasal dripping must have a medical reason other than allergies or Rihnitus etc.  Otherwise why put the observation in my records. ????

On 1/21/2023 at 5:30 PM, it is what it is said:

i find it bizarre that people come here for medical advice. if you're sick, go see a doctor.

More advice on AN than you get by visiting a clinic, doctor or hospital. They just give you drugs.

Runny nose! Perfectly natural. Get some sun. Drink lots of clean water.

Edited by owl sees all