Awesome Pizza on Soi 11 Bangkok !

Social Media

On 1/25/2023 at 9:02 AM, KhunLA said:

Strangely, Pizza Co did an excellent one, and 18" @ 399 baht, but discontinued offering, sadly.  Was a twice monthly visit for us, so now back to making at home again. 

Ha!! I used to LOVE eating the former Urban Pizza New York style pizzas that were an offshoot of Pizza Company. They had a pepperoni, sausage and jalapenos version that was really tasty, and what I didn't finish the first night, I'd end up having for breakfast or snacks in ensuing days....

Surprisingly good for a local Thai operation. And then, poof!, they were gone.

https://www.facebook.com/Urbanpizzathailand/

Screenshot_13.jpg.7b6846dcf548fa9d4cf8442414f4d466.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 1:38 PM, Jingthing said:

Well, sort of.

I hate pineapple on pizza but Italians tend to be prima donnas about their food in general. It's funny that Italian Americans lost that quirk and innovated.

• 4 weeks later...

Must try I haven't had a decent pizza since I left Australia. My mouth is watering just at the thought of a deep pan crust with a vegemite base tipped with mushrooms, kalamata olives, capsicum, salami, cheddar cheese topped with banana mango and pineapple... Heaven!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Cow said:

Must try I haven't had a decent pizza since I left Australia. My mouth is watering just at the thought of a deep pan crust with a vegemite base tipped with mushrooms, kalamata olives, capsicum, salami, cheddar cheese topped with banana mango and pineapple... Heaven!

I hope you are joking.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/23/2023 at 8:29 PM, tjintx said:

I assume that is Vesuvio?

I don't think so. Watching the video it's called Tony's.

And Vesuvio is on Soi 8 (first alley on the right).

Vesuvio is my go to. Either for delivery or dine-in. I usually bring all visitors there if I can't talk them into something more regional.