Prayut Shrugs Off Criticism Over Prawit’s Scene-Stealing Visits

webfact

image.jpeg

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

PRIME MINISTER PRAYUT Chan-o-cha today (Jan.24) downplayed criticism that he himself and Palang Pracharath leader Prawit Wongsuwan may be virtually looking to steal the scene from each other in their separate visits to the same provinces throughout the country.

Prayut who has planned to run for an elected prime minister under the Ruam Thai Sang Chart banners said there has been and will be no problem at all about any visits which the Palang Pracharath boss and himself may take on the same day to any constituencies nationwide.

“I didn’t tie up his legs and he didn’t tie up mine. I can go anywhere and he can go anywhere in this country,” Prayut said, referring to Prawit who will most likely be named Palang Pracharath contender for prime minister.

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/01/24/prayut-shrugs-off-criticism-over-prawits-scene-stealing-visits/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2023-01-25

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 1

I don't think that Prawit was ever in the army. I calculated that he is only 1.47 metres in height. The height requirement for the Thai Military is 1.5 metres.

Something's not quite right here.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 1

"Prayut Shrugs Off Criticism Over Prawit’s Scene-Stealing Visits" , while

under his breath ......the little bas#tard , why can he not just keep

winding his dead friends watches ,and keep taking naps....I am

the Big Boss......

regards Worgeordie

6 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Prawit's legs are always tied up unless you want another trouser incident :hit-the-fan:????

I wondered why he walked that way... I assumed it was just old age, senility, incompetence, same as Biden, but i will add incontinence to the list?  Anyway he is obviously the best possible candidate for leading Thailand to its next ********  (fill in your own words here)

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't think that Prawit was ever in the army. I calculated that he is only 1.47 metres in height. The height requirement for the Thai Military is 1.5 metres.

Something's not quite right here.

he lost a few centimeters while he was achieving his paratrooper badge.....

• Haha 1

Of course the obvious answer would be to hang a paper plate round their necks and the duellers aim at that.

9 hours ago, cncltd1973 said:

dueling pistols at high noon would settle it between the generals

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Hardly fair given that one is a bigger target than the other.......

If they missed the plate, it wouldn't count.

Edited by owl sees all