Russia-Ukraine War The U.S. Plans to Send M1 Abrams Tanks to Ukraine, Officials Say

Scott

Will the tanks be stripped out of their layer of super secret depleted uranium armor prior to delivery in say about 6 months (after Putin's pending spring offensive)? Will the war be still going or made worse by Biden's, Germany's, NATO meddling?

Apparently Biden may supply Putin with weaponry now too! Another undeniably outrageous and stellar achievement for Biden. This person Biden defies logic.

I can see the headlines now, "US black-hawk gun ships piloted by Russian's destroying US Abrams tanks in a US proxy war..." all on Biden's watch. It's become more than obvious this US proxy war is a money making machine for the US war monger brigade

Vladimir Putin plots to seize US weapons from Afghanistan

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/vladimir-putin-plots-to-seize-us-weapons-from-afghanistan/ar-AA16JmRL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dotcalm said:

Will the tanks be stripped out of their layer of super secret depleted uranium armor prior to delivery in say about 6 months (after Putin's pending spring offensive)? Will the war be still going or made worse by Biden's, Germany's, NATO meddling?

Apparently Biden may supply Putin with weaponry now too! Another undeniably outrageous and stellar achievement for Biden. This person Biden defies logic.

I can see the headlines now, "US black-hawk gun ships piloted by Russian's destroying US Abrams tanks in a US proxy war..." all on Biden's watch. It's become more than obvious this US proxy war is a money making machine for the US war monger brigade

Vladimir Putin plots to seize US weapons from Afghanistan

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/vladimir-putin-plots-to-seize-us-weapons-from-afghanistan/ar-AA16JmRL

Yea right............according to a telegram channel.................

"A Kremlin insider claims that the Russian despot is in negotiations with the Taliban to recognise the nation's government.

In return, Putin wants US equipment snatched from Afghanistan by the Taliban to be handed over - according to Telegram channel General SVR - which claims to be fed information by a Kremlin insider."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, dotcalm said:

When you stop for a moment and consider how badly Biden has managed his time in office to destroy the country, nothing he does surprises me now. He is just incapable and proves it every day.

So, the weapons, of course Putin will grab them from those only to happy to join the cause whatever it may be and since there is a treasure trove of US armaments, circulating in the hands of unfriendlies this will be another legacy of failure Biden can lay claim to.

Report: Biden administration stockpiled weapons in Afghanistan just months before collapse – for the Taliban?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/report-biden-administration-stockpiled-weapons-in-afghanistan-just-months-before-collapse-for-the-taliban/

I don't dispute the weapons left in Afghanistan, that's already well known. I dispute a dodgy telegram channel spread unsubstantiated claims.

No country in the world recognizes the taliban, not even China or NK. I doubt Russia will do so anytime soon.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

Something like the rating for Raw Story and their added disadvantage of "promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation."

Raw Story.jpg

But you didn’t quote ‘Rawstory’ 

Your off topic trolling has wandered into ‘whataboutary’ of your own posts.

Very odd behavior.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But you didn’t quote ‘Rawstory’ 

Your off topic trolling has wandered into ‘whataboutary’ of your own posts.

Very odd behavior.

What goes around comes around and some here who worship Raw Story and their promotion of "mild pseudoscience misinformation." nonetheless it remains acceptable to use as reference by this forums standards and now you should have a better understanding. I will remind you that i quote from sources that do not promote pseudoscience of any variety as Raw Story does.

Nothing odd, just clarifying the structure of accepted norms on this forum when using and quoting sources. Maybe you find mild pseudoscience misinformation acceptable in which case you are not to be trusted and should just ignored by all.

Edited by dotcalm
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was you that introduced Raw Story into the discussion, classic ‘Strawman’.

Ok, well you'll just have to deal with it, so find a way.

Remember though, people who deal in pseudoscience, any form thereof cannot be trusted, that still applies. But that point seems to elude you and you seem more intent on getting wound up by statements that you disagree with. It's quite obvious.

9 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

Ok, well you'll just have to deal with it, so find a way.

Remember though, people who deal in pseudoscience, any form thereof cannot be trusted, that still applies. But that point seems to elude you and you seem more intent on getting wound up by statements that you disagree with. It's quite obvious.

Sorry for calling out your ‘Strawman’.

• Like 1