Taiwanese actress hits back at RTP - Thailand's great but your "unclean" police are NOT - tells them to "stop talking trash"

webfact

19 minutes ago, wadman said:

The article in the BP only STATES that police have reviewed the CCTV footage, and found it to back up their version of the story. It does not SHOW any of the CCTV footage. So again, if the RTP wants to prove their innocence, show the footage! 

Quite so. The RTP have the CCTV footage and claim it refutes what the young lady said?

All they need to do is publicize the video, with time stamp? If they do, its all cleared up?

If not........??

• Like 1

I hope the Thais do try to bring a defamation suit but I put my money on this one RTP will slip away like the cowards they are hiding behind a badge. 

Their top brass with their puppet BiG Joke talking about being Sqeeky clean serving the people never going to happen we all know what has

to be done for that to ever happen. 

Go girl,  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

You need to read the BP today and see what the CCTV does show, it looks fairly conclusive in support of the BiB

Read it and the CCTV footage is not shown, the RTP just say they have it and it refutes what the girl says?

Its very simple, show the footage with the time stamp and we will all see?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Why couldn't she retrieve the deleted vids.? I have heard its possible up to 3days after. After all I'm guessing they would have the best phones.

Remember it took place on the 4th of January. By the time she got home and thought/was prompted/found out how to it may have been too late.

As for "talking to Interpol" that is probably a misunderstanding on her managers part, who probably was the one who made a complaint from abroad.

Edited by herfiehandbag

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

I think the RTP got way more than what they bargained for, a feisty chick that will not forget or forgive until she finishes to say what she has to say which probably most of it is true.

It helps her that she doesn't live here and can say what she pleases

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

So this can only end one way. The police will investigate themselves and find no wrong-doing. And then it could be dropped. But suspect the RTP will charge her with Defamation, at a minimum. She would probably not be tried in absentia and the case will remain open.

The police cannot allow foreigners to question their integrity, and claim corruption, without a firm response. This would just encourage others to report their interractions.

Not to mention tarnishing their enviable reputation!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Quite so. The RTP have the CCTV footage and claim it refutes what the young lady said?

All they need to do is publicize the video, with time stamp? If they do, its all cleared up?

If not........??

Right now we know they have the CCTV footage, they have to publish it, they have no choice, because if they say they won't, then they are guilty, by default?

Have they shot themselves in the foot?

• Like 1

All this is at the runts door, he the usurper stated at the beginning of his illegitimate rule that he was going to stamp all this out.

Unelected, unfit, unintelligent for more than 8 years...

But of course he hasn't done a single proactive thing. 

Just responds with find and punish statements, which lead to the under the carpet process they are so practiced at.

Yet again the Czar has failed miserably which of course goes with his miserable character.

Edited by Andycoops
  • Like 1

“Commander of Thai Police Orders Full Investigation of Alleged Extortion Case of Taiwanese Actress”

Translation: “Do everything that you can to sweep this under the rug and put the blame on her.”

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Right now we know they have the CCTV footage, they have to publish it, they have no choice, because if they say they won't, then they are guilty, by default?

Have they shot themselves in the foot?

4 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

The police chief ordered a "transparent investigation". So, what could be more transparent than a timely release of the video footage?

They will mull, await committee reviews and generally drag their feet until it all goes off the boil, then file everything away.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

I believe her.  She will get blacklisted in retaliation 

Yes...this will be the outcome of this situation.  There will be a law made just like the anti-defamation law that says if you "out" anyone here you will be banned from the country for a set amount of time.  Totally expect this to happen within the next few weeks

• Like 1