Trouble for 1500 thai bath?

Tayida

I owe this friend of mine 1500 bath. I owe them to him and it's a fact. I'm ready to send him the sum at any time, but since he doesn't have a Thai account, I asked him if he could ask someone (perhaps the hotel where he's on vacation, for example the manager) for a bank account. He refuses to do so and only offers me to use wise, a method that is not possible from a Thai account to a foreign account. Now he threatens to go to the police and report me. I certainly don't want to have problems for 1500 thb also because the money is ready to be sent. Does anyone know if there are other ways to send the money to the subject? I state that I am in the North and he is near the border with Malaysia. Thank you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Are you engaged in any illegal activities or something?...

No. Just money i asked him few days ago as i was without my ATM card. I moved to the North without repay him and we reached this point.

19 minutes ago, Tayida said:

Went to the post office for the Western Union solution, but found that sent the amount into an envelope using EMS was cheaper. Matter solved, thank you to everyone for the help.

I hope you included interest on the money... 1 baht per day. 

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hello...they would, it's a question on the form that the sender has to complete.  You don't think that courier companies will just accept anything, do you?

Refer to 1)

Moving right along.............

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hello...they would, it's a question on the form that the sender has to complete.  You don't think that courier companies will just accept anything, do you?

"why is it so heavy and rattling around like a tin of coins?" is a question on the form to complete...?

• Haha 2