When to submit a new 90-day report?

1. My existing 90-day report was due to expire on 9th January 2023.

2. I went overseas on 23rd December 2022 and returned to BKK on a re-entry permit (Non-O Marrigae Visa)  on 1st January 2023.

3. Am I correct to say that my existing 90-day report (due 9th January 2023) has been invalidated and I no longer need to submit a 90-day report before 9th January?

4. So, am I correct to say that my new 90-day report based on my entry on 1st January 2023 will be due on/14 days before 31st March 2023?

Appreciate advice. Thanks.

18 hours ago, Lucian said:

Am I correct to say that my existing 90-day report (due 9th January 2023) has been invalidated and I no longer need to submit a 90-day report before 9th January?

Yes of course. Its a 90 day report for being in the country, if you leave and return, the clock resets.

One more question: After resetting my 90-day report deadline, can I still use the online system to report my new 90-day report, or do I need to go to Chaeng Wattana to do the "first" report?

8 minutes ago, Lucian said:

One more question: After resetting my 90-day report deadline, can I still use the online system to report my new 90-day report, or do I need to go to Chaeng Wattana to do the "first" report?

I can’t speak for CW as I always used an agent to do my 90 day reports when I lived in Bangkok but at Jomtien IO, as long as you’re on a Long Term Visa & are returning to the same address then you don’t need to do a new TM30 & should have no problems doing an online report (I had no problem doing mine after my last UK trip reset the cycle).

My advice would be to try it online with 10-12 days to go & if it doesn’t work go to CW or get an agent to file it for you. [there is also the mail-in option but I’ve never tried using it]

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1