RTP good news: Lumpini cops return 6.5 million baht Richard Mille watch that fell off Viet tourist's wrist in a taxi

webfact

13 hours ago, JonnyF said:
18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And every time there's this type of report Thaivisa is full of unwarranted posts condemning them as bull while offering nothing but cynicism to back their lame assertions.   

As you said, as predictable as a soap opera.

Someone should send this post to the RTP.

Let them know at least someone fell for it ????.

I haven't "fallen" for anything as you would realise if your reading and comprehension abilities were a little better.  Could you point out any similar occasion where it is known conclusively that the police have concocted this type of story or is it just lame cynicism that you have to offer as evidence?   

I'm not saying that they haven't in the past or that they may have done in this case but so far there is no evidence of either except "Thaivisa detectives'" fatuous, over-imaginative versions of events.   You'll get a grovelling apology from me if you've got something specific.  Over to you.

By the way, if you're so sure of yourself, why don't you forward my comment to the RTP instead of suggesting that someone else does your dirty work?  What's the problem, are you concerned that you make be on very shaky ground?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

6.5 million for a watch, ridiculous .  Does it tell a different time from the rest of us? Even if you just consider it an item of jewelry, its still ridiculous. 

He would have been better off with one of those Casio digital jobbies Lazada are pushing on my A.N. feed for 59 Baht!

Looking at the photos, how do you decipher what the time is on the damned thing?

Edited by herfiehandbag

14 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And every time there's this type of report Thaivisa is full of unwarranted posts condemning them as bull while offering nothing but cynicism to back their lame assertions.   

We are all titled to our opinions, albeit you consider it RTP bashing, hmmmm, wonder why ????

Because without anything to back up accusations and assertions, not opinions, it is Thai-bashing. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Because without anything to back up accusations and assertions, not opinions, it is Thai-bashing. 

Do you consider the police force representative of Thai people?  I hope not or your a Thai bash of the year.  

Reported  post with link to Bangkokpost removed and response to it.

16. The Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEAN NOW. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to the Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger publications will be deleted from the forum. These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not by ASEAN NOW. In rare cases, forum administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

9 hours ago, Elkski said:
9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Do you consider the police force representative of Thai people?  I hope not or your a Thai bash of the year.  

Is that your assertion or your opinion and can you back that up with any links ??? ????

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Is that your assertion or your opinion and can you back that up with any links ??? ????

Who are you addressing, me or Elkski?  Clarify your post. 

If you were asking me, my comment was factual and does not require "links".  If you were asking him, then God alone knows what the duck he was going on about.

Edited by Liverpool Lou