Repair and maintenance of home treadmill

connda

I've got a home treadmill that cost me about 24K THB.  I has served me well over the years.  Pacific Fitness OMA Model 1610MA.

Occasionally it will give me errors when I start it, but at this point it hasn't completely failed.  But..........  We may be getting to that point and use this pretty much daily.  Also the push-buttons for increasing speed and incline are not functioning properly which is not big deal right now as there are alternate ways to get the speed and incline to increase and decrease. 

I've seen people doing maintenance and repair on treadmills like this in gyms, both in Chiang Mai and Lamphun.  So there are outfits out there that can do repairs on these in our area.  I just don't know who? 

Does anyone know or have used a company that have mechanics who can repair and service treadmills?  I need an outfit that can do onsite service.  Considering the price of the treadmill, I'm not adverse to paying service personally for their drive time to come to my home if the service center is in Chiang Mai. 

IMG20230203161705.thumb.jpg.b2dc4f4866e936802417b4ec91822303.jpg

Edited by connda