Lets take a look at Treetown in Pattaya.

Social Media

12 hours ago, champers said:

Some vlogs talking about rumours that Treetown will soon be no more: to be demolished to make way for a condo project.

I would have thought Soi 6 more likely, better location and a thorn in the side of City Hall for so long... but it survives. 

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Treetown disturbs you more than another huge tower?

You love the Benidorm touch?
Terrible idea to put it on Soi Buakhao which is already a traffic nightmare.

No, it not disturb me at all. Just thought it was a great idea.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I would have thought Soi 6 more likely, better location and a thorn in the side of City Hall for so long... but it survives. 

Stand at either end of soi 6 and you will see why. The shops are not wide and squeezed by properties next door on both sides. The road itself is the only access to beach road for quite a way both directions.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Treetown disturbs you more than another huge tower?

You love the Benidorm touch?
Terrible idea to put it on Soi Buakhao which is already a traffic nightmare.

It disturbs many condominiums and hotels. There have been endless complaints about noise. I am one of them that called the City Hall 1337 and the police several times. And I am not the only one. There have been long signature lists with people that complained. Did it change anything? What do you think ????????

14 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Treetown seems like the lowest of the low hangout.  Hate it actually hope it goes away.

Soi 6?  Why is it a problem?  Many bars have been refurbished it is packed with girls now and lots of tourists enjoying themselves. The best place in town to find female company in my opinion. 

Tree Town is a parking area with cheap bars - nothing more. There is the better Beach Club with swimming pool. But it has been closed for a while. I talked to one of the Farang owners when they built it. He was so optimistic and told me that he even planned two saunas inside. Perhaps not so much beach and too much club? Will be interesting to see what will happen there in the future. 

There is also the new Excite Square in the Buakhao Area - more Third Road. But still a bit quiet. Not completely. The extremely noisy Area 39 moved from Tree Town to this location ????????????????????????

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/14/pattaya-food-and-herb-fair-is-under-way-part-of-the-official-opening-of-the-new-excite-square-pattaya/

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Treetown seems like the lowest of the low hangout.  Hate it actually hope it goes away.

Soi 6?  Why is it a problem?  Many bars have been refurbished it is packed with girls now and lots of tourists enjoying themselves. The best place in town to find female company in my opinion. 

Treetown is the low hangout.

Soi 6 is the best place ... :cheesy::cheesy:

Sorry for shortcut.

But makes my day.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

Tree Town is a parking area with cheap bars - nothing more. There is the better Beach Club with swimming pool. But it has been closed for a while. I talked to one of the Farang owners when they built it. He was so optimistic and told me that he even planned two saunas inside. Perhaps not so much beach and too much club? Will be interesting to see what will happen there in the future. 

There is also the new Excite Square in the Buakhao Area - more Third Road. But still a bit quiet. Not completely. The extremely noisy Area 39 moved from Tree Town to this location ????????????????????????

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/14/pattaya-food-and-herb-fair-is-under-way-part-of-the-official-opening-of-the-new-excite-square-pattaya/

I thought there was something odd about the beach club right from the start.

It was a case of the new owners trying  to outdo everyone in town in a very obvious manner. Trying to take over. I never met them but I’m thinking they had ego’s to match (Italian or Russian?).

Maybe a good example why it’s better to do well, but not great. The next to go is probably that new fancy club high rollers on soi pothole in the middle of all those smaller bars.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/4/2023 at 11:03 AM, champers said:

Some vlogs talking about rumours that Treetown will soon be no more: to be demolished to make way for a condo project.

Any structure that is ground floor only is on the chopping block here. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1