Urgent: For TM30 I need certified true copy of letter of authorization and documents copy true copy. How can I do certify true copy ? Please help, am in a hurry

Not sure I'm fully aware of the circumstances and your requirements, however whomever the document references just needs to sign and date it. Simple. For some strange reason in Thailand the authorities like to have a telephone number appended on the document too.

It's okay for the documents to be 'self-certified', i.e., you/your girlfriend sign (in blue ink) a statement at the bottom of the document saying that it's a true copy of the original.

Edited by mark5335
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaLa said:

Not sure I'm fully aware of the circumstances and your requirements, however whomever the document references just needs to sign and date it. Simple. For some strange reason in Thailand the authorities like to have a telephone number appended on the document too.

Thank you for your prompt replay, I better explain: at immigration they asked me to fill up the TM30 and the (CERTIFIED TRUE COPY) of ID card of my girllfriend that own the house where I live and certified true copy of the House registration of her. The question is how can I certify true copy of these two documents?

All you need do is make a copy of her id card and taam bien baan ( house book) which she than signs at the bottom>
copy of your lease,
for PHUKET: the POA below

Thats all
just did mine last friday

POA for notification of stay.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

All you need do is make a copy of her id card and taam bien baan ( house book) which she than signs at the bottom>
copy of your lease,
for PHUKET: the POA below

Thats all
just did mine last friday

POA for notification of stay.jpeg

super, thank you, very much appreciated

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/6/2023 at 1:44 PM, Siddharta said:

Thank you for your prompt replay, I better explain: at immigration they asked me to fill up the TM30 and the (CERTIFIED TRUE COPY) of ID card of my girllfriend that own the house where I live and certified true copy of the House registration of her. The question is how can I certify true copy of these two documents?

The only folks that can answer your question work for Thai Immigration.  It's up to the requesting authority to tell you what is acceptable.

7 hours ago, Randy99 said:

The only folks that can answer your question work for Thai Immigration.  It's up to the requesting authority to tell you what is acceptable.

Rubbish advice!

There are several people on here that have more knowledge on the Thai immigration rules than most of the immigration officials have.  
Several have already given him exactly what is required. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dazkkk said:

Rubbish advice!

There are several people on here that have more knowledge on the Thai immigration rules than most of the immigration officials have.  
Several have already given him exactly what is required. 

Wasn't offering advice, just stating a fact.  Throughout the world documents are certified as "true copies" daily.  Who can do the certifying is solely a call that the requester makes, without exception.  I worked internationally in this field for 30 years.

Thank you to everyone!

I was able to do everything on time, thanks to your advices.

The right form to use is the one that our colleague posted above, it is the same form that the government advice and can be seen at the Changewattana B desk B.

All the rest it is exactly what all of you confirmed.

Thank you again ! Very much appreciated

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Randy99 said:

Wasn't offering advice, just stating a fact.  Throughout the world documents are certified as "true copies" daily.  Who can do the certifying is solely a call that the requester makes, without exception.  I worked internationally in this field for 30 years.

Good for you. But the situation was rectified by the posters here, which is most often the case.

20 minutes ago, Siddharta said:

Thank you to everyone!

I was able to do everything on time, thanks to your advices.

The right form to use is the one that our colleague posted above, it is the same form that the government advice and can be seen at the Changewattana B desk B.

All the rest it is exactly what all of you confirmed.

Thank you again ! Very much appreciated