AIS SIM central BKK 300mbps Rubbish

On 2/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, SuperSilverHaze said:

At home and work both very central BKK speeds dreadful 8-25 burst 40-60

3 minutes ago, norbra said:

My response was re the incorrect information in your post 17K not 17mbs try proof reading your input

Proof reading? I’m not correcting anyone else’s posts. Perhaps you can learn the meaning of a phrase before using it. 
He has also posted 11k as a figure, but the intelligent among us understand that doesn’t fit with his original claim of 8 - 25(Mbps) at work and therefore understand that he means 17Mbps and 11Mbps respectively. Do you disagree?

Just now, NextG said:

Proof reading? I’m not correcting anyone else’s posts. Perhaps you can learn the meaning of a phrase before using it. 
He has also posted 11k as a figure, but the intelligent among us understand that doesn’t fit with his original claim of 8 - 25(Mbps) at work and therefore understand that he means 17Mbps and 11Mbps respectively. Do you disagree?

I disagree. How do you come up with that?!

It's been 4. 7. 11. 17k. Up and down. Do you think the speed test always returns the same number?

On 2/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, SuperSilverHaze said:

Anyone having similar same problem with AIS?

Purchased sim internet 300mbps I'm only getting 150-200 in mall, Sukhumvhit MRT.

At home and work both very central BKK speeds dreadful 8-25 burst 40-60

Try reading your own posts…

You start off with 300Mbps and then switch to using ‘k’ instead of Mbps. I explained that it’s just you making a mistake with the suffix but you have chosen to argue otherwise ????

So perhaps you can explain what ‘k’ means.