Trump picked a fight with Rihanna ahead of her Super Bowl set, saying the pop icon would be 'nothing' without her stylist

Scott

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Possibly you mean Shakira who is Colombian. Rihanna always seems like someone who doesn't take herself too seriously. Not my cup of tea but I am not the intended audience. 

Thank you for that. It was indeed Shakira in a rather erotic music VDO. The music wasn't bad either.

9 hours ago, bendejo said:

I think what he really wanted from this was to have her mention his name at the SB (the SB gets the highest viewer rating of any TV show in the US).  Haven't kept track of this, but I hope she doesn't take the bait.  He's looking for a b_tch fight with her so he can get money from his rabble, and he particularly likes picking on women, people of color, and foreigners/immigrants.  Three bases covered with this one! 

Does anyone know if he does his own hair and makeup?  When he was in the WH it was reported that he wakes up early fusses with himself for hours, emerging from his rooms camera-ready in mid-morning. 

it was reported

8 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Donald J Trump is just a sore loser, who really is a poor excuse

for a man. He is like yesterdays news. I will be happy if he ever

goes to jail, but I will not hold my breath on that.

Donnie's lewd and vulgar remarks to women is well documented. Expect nothing less

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1