Wallet Returned to Tourist After Being Found By Children in Rawai

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Rawai – A wallet has been returned to a tourist after children in Rawai found and handed the wallet to a law enforcement officer.

The Rawai Mayor Aroon Solos told the Phuket Express that today, (February 11th), the wallet has been returned to the owner. The tourist had already filed a report to the Patong Police when the tourist found that she had lost her wallet somewhere before.

Police checked documents that the tourist had which matched with the documents inside the wallet.

The name and nationality of the tourist or if the kids were given any sort of reward for their honest behavior was not given by Aroon.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/02/11/update-wallet-returned-to-tourist-after-being-found-by-children-in-rawai/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-02-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Rawai – A wallet has been returned to a tourist after children in Rawai found and handed the wallet to a law enforcement officer.

What's a "Law Enforcement Officer"?  That's new to me; perhaps I've been here too long.

39 minutes ago, Olmate said:

What part of the story dont you believe Steven..? 

The part that somebody returned the wallet. In another thread, a German guy took the sunglasses of a tourist left on a chair in the IO office. He thinks everybody is same like the German guy who is now charged for theft. 

1 hour ago, Moti24 said:

What's a "Law Enforcement Officer"?  That's new to me; perhaps I've been here too long.

Given all the news about corrupt police they are now referred to as "Law "Enforcement Officers" or "Fake Officials" if fake cops.

(Thai Cop woke speak)