Biden healthy, vigorous and fit for job, says doctor

Social Media

15 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

During that exam, O'Connor did not publicly reveal whether Biden underwent any cognitive tests.

Hmmm.

I would assume he took a cognitive test, I think he owes the American people that much after so many times he looses his train of thought, forgets names and so on when he speaks.

We HOPE he took a cognitive test.

Fixed it for you.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

Read back further in the thread. I asked him for some examples, he gave some. Sorted. Not sure what you are on about.

I do wonder, though, why you even had to ask. Were you not aware of these achievements and others? Or, as a Biden supporter, did just want to make sure that more people knew of the great things accomplished so far during his administration? 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

During that exam, O'Connor did not publicly reveal whether Biden underwent any cognitive tests.

Hmmm.

I would assume he took a cognitive test, I think he owes the American people that much after so many times he looses his train of thought, forgets names and so on when he speaks.

Biden could have took the easy MoCA test and will have little problem drawing a clock, copying a picture of a cube and identifying pictures of animals. Seem he resisted that temptation and stuck to doctors advice. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I do wonder, though, why you even had to ask. Were you not aware of these achievements and others? Or, as a Biden supporter, did just want to make sure that more people knew of the great things accomplished so far during his administration? 

Was aware of some of the ideas, though seeing them as positive is debatable in my opinion. Others I weren’t aware of though, so thanks for clarifying 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

C'mon man, give me a break.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2020/october/biden-says-hes-running-against-four-more-years-of-george

While campaigning ole Joe forgot who he was running against.

It appears his wife Jill Biden who was sitting beside him, mutters "Trump," so the audience can't hear it. 

And that was over 2 yrs ago. Elder abuse comes to mind for letting him continue as President.

I had my doubts like you until his State of Union. 

• Love It 1

22 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Hmmm.

Does a "physical" in the US include what you cite?

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

I understand there's no defense for Biden, not really. So people are forced to fall back on the ole reliable "But what about trump" 

C'mon man, here's the deal. If I behaved the way Biden does in my capacity working for DOD, I'd have to assume something would happen. Probably just write me enough times to where they could terminate me. But they certainly wouldn't let me stay working in my official capacity.

Biden isn't lying about his health or medical fitness.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1