Motor bike training/test course in English

jackson2513

I'm seeking information anyone might have whether there is a motorbike training/testing course offered in English in the Ratchaburi, Kanchanaburi, or Nakhon Pathom areas?  I have a 5-year car/truck DL already but I want to get the motorbike endorsement to be 'legal' riding the motorbike around town.

I living within a kilometer of the Ratchaburi Dept or Land Transport's licensing/testing center, however, they don't offer the required motorbike drivers safety course in English.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.  

Not sure if they have 'English' speaking staff or have near you, but there are driving schools where you WILL pass the test, and on their motorbikes, long way from you but the one one in Chanthaburi a few years ago was 1,000 B for motorbikes. its almost impossible to fail, as you can try try again until you pass, then it was one day later you took their test, they then take you to the transport office where your license will be issued. (they also take you to get the med cert.)

Honda used to do training for bikes, the place was on Ramkhamhaeng Road, BKK - I’m sure it was in English. Not sure if they did scooters, tho’

As the other poster says there are “driving schools” in every provincial city but the emphasis is on passing the test and smoothing over the process for a small fee, typically 1000B. 

Surely, if you can drive a car, you know the rules of the road - you can teach yourself by watching “a twist of the wrist” on YouTube and practicing in BigC carpark? It’s probably more informative than a Thai driving school. 

I did the MB school in Pattaya, took 3-4 days, really helps taking practice tests for questions. But I imagine the entire test pool is on the internet. So many of the questions have nothing to do with riding. Riding the plank takes some practice. At my school we did the plank real slow, helps to practice giving brake and gas at same time. Nothing at the school was auto pass.

Price was 1000 thb

Edited by EVENKEEL