Thai man extols the value of life with a sex doll partner and calls for them to be declared legal and accessible

webfact

Humourous read.   70 kg??  She must have some booty or other specialized equipment.   Buying used gagged me.  But I guess that's common in Thailand and the World.   I think there are much more modern versions of these dolls out of Japan.  

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

1. Low maintenance. 

2. She will never contradict you. 

3. She never ages. 

4. You do not have to keep her entertained, nor do you have to spend any money on her. 

Once you get past those immediate advantages however, some of us would argue there is nothing that beats a good woman. The companionship, the humor, the TLC (if one is very fortunate), and the ability to socialize with her, amongst friends and family. 

I won't go into the mindset of a guy who chooses to live with a doll, but this is one of those occasions I agree with the government. 

And of course when you get fed up with them or they get worn out, just throw them in the garbage and get a new one. What's wrong with that?

• Love It 1

On 2/23/2023 at 3:00 AM, spidermike007 said:

1. Low maintenance. 

2. She will never contradict you. 

3. She never ages. 

4. You do not have to keep her entertained, nor do you have to spend any money on her. 

Once you get past those immediate advantages however, some of us would argue there is nothing that beats a good woman. The companionship, the humor, the TLC (if one is very fortunate), and the ability to socialize with her, amongst friends and family. 

I won't go into the mindset of a guy who chooses to live with a doll, but this is one of those occasions I agree with the government. 

Not to mention the cooking and cleaning and shopping too:coffee1:

• Haha 1