6000 US military descending on Pattaya !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Mickeymaus said:

There is no other place offering more sex in SE Asia than the family friendly resort Pattaya. Where else should they go?!

Currently, P.I. is second only to LOS for open sex solicitation in Asia. Subic Bay was as notorious as Pattaya if not worse back in its heyday. 

41 minutes ago, BayArea said:

Currently, P.I. is second only to LOS for open sex solicitation in Asia. Subic Bay was as notorious as Pattaya if not worse back in its heyday. 

Subic and the Field Avenue in Angeles. At least they left many hotels there. Otherwise there would not be much infrastructure for tourists. And Angeles - the Walking Street of the Philippines. But also in Manila and... But nowadays there isn't much left in Subic and Barretto. At least not enough for so many soldiers.

The US Army should build a support ship with go-go bars, happy ending massages, short-time rooms, soapy massages and whatever other sex services Pattaya has to offer and call it Pattaya 2. There are many qualified Thai sex workers who could work there. Problem solved. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have the U,S Navy gone to Pattaya specifically for prostitution ?

They'll probably spend what they have on beer first and then slip into something more comfortable before the cruise starts.

11 hours ago, gargamon said:

Russians beware! 

So far they have not been obtrusive in my Pattaya area.... (The Russians).... they are around as I hear the language and the men seem to have a particular recognizable look about them. I doubt very much the US military will see much of them..... unlike their previous flooding of the town, they were strutting around like they owned the place, and a Russian woman told me as much once. 

11 minutes ago, BigStar said:

What problem? Have I missed some announcement? Problems so far seem to emanate only from ANF posters.

They are young people and I understand that they need to have fun. So why no party ships for them? Their life is serious enough.

Here in Pattaya they have to behave. There is always a lot of military police taking care of this. Sure they can have sex. But bad behaviour of US military staff shown on the Internet is not what the US Army wants.

47 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

They are young people and I understand that they need to have fun. So why no party ships for them? Their life is serious enough.

They signed up for military duty and are being housed, fed, and paid. Note

In 2006, the Department of Defense made it a crime for a service member to hire a prostitute anywhere in the world; the penalties can include up to a year in prison, forfeiture of pay, and a dishonorable discharge.

--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%26R_(military)

So the DOD would hardly pay for free p***y on "party ships."???? Again, seems the problem is in your understanding, not from any official or even informal announcements.

I don't recall any service members requesting party ships. Of course, if you ask your average grunt, he'll call for a continuous party time on his assigned ship, no duties, with free beer & p***y, rather like--mongers here complaining about the prices of everything. Everybody likes that free stuff; meanwhile, we don't like giving tips for Thai service because they're already being paid.

Experts here have always known how to solve that imagined lack of wealthy Golden Egg Layers in Thailand problem.

47 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Here in Pattaya they have to behave. There is always a lot of military police taking care of this.

Yup. But not a lot, actually. Never heard any requests from the MPs for backup. Just doing their jobs; they got it.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

The sailors have pretty much been neutered. Depending on rank they have a curfew. I have to imagine WS will be off limits. Not like my navy days when it was a free for all.

LOL. Like they need to go to W S!

I'm not sure how it works if they don't have rooms ashore as the bars don't normally have any, but it's all happened before, so there must be a way.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

I suspect many don't want to be in a "woke" military.

It was a problem even under Trump when gays were expelled. However, "woke" refers to rejection of understanding and acknowledgment of black history and issues generally. The military can hardly be accused of that.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, BigStar said:

They signed up for military duty and are being housed, fed, and paid. Note

In 2006, the Department of Defense made it a crime for a service member to hire a prostitute anywhere in the world; the penalties can include up to a year in prison, forfeiture of pay, and a dishonorable discharge.

--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%26R_(military)

So the DOD would hardly pay for free p***y on "party ships."???? Again, seems the problem is in your understanding, not from any official or even informal announcements.

I don't recall any service members requesting party ships. Of course, if you ask your average grunt, he'll call for a continuous party time on his assigned ship, no duties, with free beer & p***y, rather like--mongers here complaining about the prices of everything. Everybody likes that free stuff; meanwhile, we don't like giving tips for Thai service because they're already being paid.

Experts here have always known how to solve that imagined lack of wealthy Golden Egg Layers in Thailand problem.

Yup. But not a lot, actually. Never heard any requests from the MPs for backup. Just doing their jobs; they got it.

What - since 2006 they are not allowed to use prostitutes anymore??? Now I understand why they are allowed to come to Pattaya. Here are no prostitutes ????????????. Only business partners...

35 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

What - since 2006 they are not allowed to use prostitutes anymore??? Now I understand why they are allowed to come to Pattaya. Here are no prostitutes ????????????. Only business partners...

Yawn. Deflecting doesn't help your case. Next.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

It was a problem even under Trump when gays were expelled.

No, the size of the military was shrinking under Obama and started picking up under Trump. Trump inspired some patriotism and confidence. The current leadership? Laughable.

Now the shortage is the worst in 50 years. Nor did Trump "expel" gays.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

However, "woke" refers to rejection of understanding and acknowledgment of black history and issues generally.

No, actually it refers to leftwing political ideology that targets all that imagined "systemic injustice," of which there are many politically convenient manifestations. 

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not sure how it works if they don't have rooms ashore as the bars don't normally have any, but it's all happened before, so there must be a way.

Quite a few short time rooms around.... and even a few in-house facilities in bars. The girls know them all....

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Quite a few short time rooms around.... and even a few in-house facilities in bars. The girls know them all....

6,000 of them?

OK, no doubt some won't- US has many females in military and married guys, so lets say 2,000 needed. I guess there will be queues for the ones there are available.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

6,000 of them?

OK, no doubt some won't- US has many females in military and married guys, so lets say 2,000 needed. I guess there will be queues for the ones there are available.

The likes of The Love-In are dotted around town and then 2 or 3 short time places on Walking St, and as said quite a few bars do actually have a room or two. I doubt they all need to do it at exactly the same time!