Does one need to get planning approval to erect a concrete fence on land? What type of fence do you have?

We purchased land that doesn't have a house on it at the moment. We will probably build a house next year and obtain planning permission via the brown envelope method

This year are we able to erect a concrete fence without having to ask permission from anyone? What is the legal fence height or does this vary from province to province?

The concrete fence idea seems ok but a bit ugly. Good for privacy but thats about it. Having driven all over our province I noticed some people have fences where one can see right inside the yard and others have 100% privacy. What about you?

What about a carport? Do I need to get permission for that if I do it this year?

Put posts up on boarder line first  after it is checked and confirmed by the local govt. 

Make sure neighboring Land owners have no objections so there no aggro down the line, excuse the pun. 

Temporary structures and structures like a car port building not a problem. 

Brown envelope? The Ob Bor Tor does it for a small fee and checks legality as a house is bound to some restrictions and some double signatures for certain measurements and the architectural design

If you do not have that permission and they come to check and you have crossed those lines/limits you will have to destroy the building

The Pu Yai Ban will normally only give a house number and thus the possibility of a blue book when you have an approved design

Giving envelopes is not always the best solution and for sure, as you cannot move the house, annually they will come back to top-up