How Crowded is Pattaya Now?

Danderman123

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Well 2nd Rd junction is not a 4 way as second Rd is one way.... are you saying the lights still accommodate the old 4 way system.. when baht buses could go the wrong way? I think they tried changing lights to allow 2 junctions to go once but didn't work well as drivers could not get into correct lanes (right turn only). It's a mess and won't be changing soon. 

I can believe that, they have put yellow boxes at some junctions meaning you don’t enter into the box unless your exit is clear, in general drivers ignore them probably not knowing what they mean, like the red and white pedestrian crossings.

18 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I can believe that, they have put yellow boxes at some junctions meaning you don’t enter into the box unless your exit is clear, in general drivers ignore them probably not knowing what they mean, like the red and white pedestrian crossings.

The junction at Klang and Sukhumvit has the lights scheduled the way suggested above...(2 straight on and left turns get green), but it is of course only a 3 way junction. As to the yellow box idea, waste of paint here, completely ignored and often the paint has faded off in no time. Prime example being Waterworks Rd and Railway Line Bypass junction.... so many times I am held up by traffic stuck across the junction... you get that sod you, refuse to look your way ignorance!