Fistfight in Pattaya Leaves Australian Tourist With Head Injuries

webfact

16 hours ago, BritScot said:

Why? What a twisted nasty  arrogant thing to say. A tourist gets attacked by a young Thai who ran away (this act in itself is an indication of his guilt otherwise he would have stayed and filed a police report/compensation). 

Yeah, in Britain

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, AverageBloke said:

I've always subscribed to the theory that real men don't need to bragg as to what they can do.  

That's so right.  Why people need to say on here what they would do.   The Australian fella had a go but lost lesson learnt 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, cnx101 said:

What’s tattoos got too do with anything I know very nice guys with lots of tattoos probably a lot nicer than you going by your stupid comment 

Now you going to start off  all the anti tattoo people. We all know guys with tattoo's that don't go round having a fight off their nut.Me being one. 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Seems like he's been making a <deleted> of himself for 3 days until it finally came back on him... 

Who wants to bet with me he's banned from boozers back home

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, pomchop said:

But they just love to blame a Thai without reading the details..it's what they do...if a Thai was involved then it must be the Thai that started it all....in this case it certainly appears that according to the oz guy HE started it and the Thai guy finished it.

Lesson is to read the article until the end.  Never underestimate a smaller opponent which this guy did. 

Edited by DaveE13
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How do you know that the other guy was smaller ?

Did you see him before he ran off ?

No I didn't mick you are correct.  It is a guess. It's just what I've seen previously.  Sorry mate there is me telling people to read the full article and me guessing the man's build ????

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Grumbles said:

Probably didn't like the Manly shirt the guy was wearing. Those shirts tend to have a negative effect on people. ????????

What is that shirt?

I don't recognize it, one of the Manchester football teams?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, pomchop said:

But they just love to blame a Thai without reading the details..it's what they do...if a Thai was involved then it must be the Thai that started it all....in this case it certainly appears that according to the oz guy HE started it and the Thai guy finished it.

True, and claiming Thais all gang up. If only it was a fair fight, the Thai would get his b.u.tt kicked by the farang. Wrong. ???? Let's keep this in mind.

8 hours ago, cdemundo said:

I think all nations export these types, no one country (or two) has a monopoly on yobs.

Where are the yobs belonging to other nationalities making similar problems in Pattaya? Incidents? Many of those?

13 hours ago, BigStar said:

Where are the yobs belonging to other nationalities making similar problems in Pattaya? Incidents? Many of those?

I googled "tourist arrested in Pattaya" and got the following results.

"French Tourist arrested for preying on tourists in Thailand’s Pattaya

Police officers in Thailand on Wednesday arrested a French man who had been wanted for extorting money from expats in the popular seaside resort town of Pattaya

Swedish tourist arrested for wandering on Pattaya Beach with ...

Pattaya —. A Swedish man was arrested by Pattaya police for carrying a loaded pistol and crystal methamphetamine in public.

Indian man arrested on Walking Street in Pattaya for causing public disruption.

Norwegian man arrested and fined for public lewdness in Pattaya

Drunk Norwegian tourist arrested during rampage in Pattaya, Thailand

Kiwi expat arrested in Thailand for online gambling - NZ Herald

A New Zealander has reportedly been arrested in Thailand after police raided an illegal gambling den in the seedy tourist hotspot Pattaya.

Indian, teen procurer arrested for Pattaya child prostitution

RUSSIANS ARRESTED IN PATTAYA

Thailand arrests 10 Russians

40 young Kuwaiti tourist arrested for road racing in Pattaya

American facing death penalty in Thailand escapes from Pattaya court

American tourist arrested in Thailand; hits 13 vehicles, injures two

Israeli tourist arrested in Thailand after breaking COVID-19 quarantine

Algerian Arrested in Pattaya for Pickpocketing Foreign Tourists

Former United Arab Emirates Policeman Arrested"

All sorts of bad behavior of course goes unreported.

You might also consider people who become belligerent when they disagree with a discussion group post; do they become more belligerent in in-person disagreements?

• Like 2

On 3/6/2023 at 8:43 PM, AverageBloke said:

I've always subscribed to the theory that real men don't need to bragg as to what they can do.  

sorry if I intimidated you. I subscibe to the theory of say it how it is.