PM Prayut Delivers Statement on International Women’s Day

webfact

image.jpeg

BANGKOK, March 9 (TNA) – Prime Minister and Defense Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-ocha conveyed well wishes and regards to all the Thai women and women development advocates on the International Women’s Day.

The United Nations has annually celebrated International Women’s Day on March 8 to recognize women’s value and integrity, and raise awareness on gender parity, as well as to encourage actions for women development in various areas.

Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha delivered a statement via the Radio Thailand on occasion of the 2023 International Women’s Day, emphasizing the Government’s commitment to create opportunities for people of all ages and groups, especially women who constitute over half of the country’s population, said acting government spokesperson Anucha Burapachaisri.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1129791

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2023-03-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Only words, but no actions.... as we could see with his promise to legalize same sex couples....Now women are the same... but still they are not able to ask for a divorce for example..A lot of work to do, but Mr PM only talks and does nothing 

I was supposed to let it go and not read anything out of his mouth and yet here I am.... the guy is full of it, he's all talk and no action or as they say "  all hat and no cattle"  as it has been for the past 9 years he's only about controversy and more and more nonsense blablabla

"all hat and no cattle" tend to talk boastfully without acting on one's words.

Edited by Mavideol

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

I was supposed to let it go and not read anything out of his mouth and yet here I am.... the guy is full of it, he's all talk and no action or as they say "  all hat and no cattle"  as it has been for the past 9 years he's only about controversy and more and more nonsense blablabla

"all hat and no cattle" tend to talk boastfully without acting on one's words.

The Brits would say 'All mouth and no Trousers'