Thai Whistleblower Goes After Suspended Minister

snoop1130

The words of John Lennon echo when I read this exposing of the grift. "Imagine all the people living life in peace ..."

Imagine how wonderful our world would be if the rich and mega rich paid more, a fair proportion of their profits in tax, and the wealth of the world was shared to a greater degree.

A pipe dream I know.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

The words of John Lennon echo when I read this exposing of the grift. "Imagine all the people living life in peace ..."

Imagine how wonderful our world would be if the rich and mega rich paid more, a fair proportion of their profits in tax, and the wealth of the world was shared to a greater degree.

A pipe dream I know.

The funny thing is that the rich do pay a large share of the taxes.  The challenge ethat the rich all have businesses that while paying a lot in tax also pay a lot through company taxes  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Let it rip Chuvit, launch all the corrupt SOBs into the Klong and remove the ill-gotten gains the thieves pocketed...

Uhm, OK.

Two issues:

no one left to govern

khlongs backed up causing flooding

This seems personal, he must have some history with patriarch Chai, or current capo Newin?

But Chuwit's marching orders are to take down BJT.

And Cannabis normalization will quickly be reversed.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

suspended from performing ministerial duties after the Constitutional Court accepted a petition against him regarding his alleged concealment of shares in a construction company he had granted a government construction contract to.

Ohhhh dear, caught in the act. 

19 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Let it rip Chuvit, launch all the corrupt SOBs into the Klong and remove the ill-gotten gains the thieves pocketed...

Chuvit is really stirring the pot... all those dodgy dealings, hidden assets, under the table dealings... now only if he could shed some light on the two P's

17 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Chuvit is really stirring the pot... all those dodgy dealings, hidden assets, under the table dealings... now only if he could shed some light on the two P's

Pompous Peckers?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The funny thing is that the rich do pay a large share of the taxes.  The challenge ethat the rich all have businesses that while paying a lot in tax also pay a lot through company taxes  

Those poor hi-sos. How do you know what share the rich pay? I'm sure a high proportion of taxes paid are in the form of sales taxes and import duties.....and everyone pays them.