Four new airlines to join Thailand’s crowded skies

snoop1130

On 3/13/2023 at 11:56 AM, snoop1130 said:

The source said Really Cool Air will also be a full-service airline, offering long-haul flight services to Australia and Europe.

Very unlikely! Getting a licence in Thailand is the easy part, but getting landing and take-off slots at busy International Airports is not so easy. The big airlines fight for every slot they can get.

Despite all the optimism and cynicism, I can foresee another four startups that will won't develop into anything.......keen observations as to the individuals and investors that are in the forefront should tell you all you need to know. 

Their histories are rife with failures on top of not acquiring decent business acumen. 

I do not trust discount airlines. They operate on a high risk situation, with only a couple spare airplanes.

If the company has mechanical break downs, people have to wait long hours, or even days of delays.

The low cost Aussie airline showed that example in Thailand. In other parts of the world, passengers have

had long delays. I only trust big airlines that have enough airplanes of all sizes, as they have a few more spare 

aircraft, and can rent another airline's aircraft if they have to. Who in the world likes long delays and extra

costs in their vacation, or other travels? I sure do not.

Harvey

• Like 1